What should the minimum cashout be?
5$ 19%  19%  [ 5 ]
10$ 27%  27%  [ 7 ]
20$ 46%  46%  [ 12 ]
other (explain) 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 26
 Post subject: cashing out
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:29 pm 

i think when cashout time comes members should have the option to cash out small change (ex. $5) in order to purchase moves, fame resets or treasure maps (eventually) because not all players have credit cards for these 'small' purchases and a 20$ minimum may be dificult to achieve. Another option is to give people who have at least 5$ to spend it on something within the game like resets etc instead of actually putting it into their paypal. just an idea does anybody agree?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:22 pm 
-debbieDowner-

if we have every player poping out 5 bucks a reset.. That takes all the money away from the game. Thats why i think it should be 20 yes thats hard to gain, But not everyones going to be able to do it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:45 pm 

thats why i was thinking they could allow you to use your gold at the end of the month to buy things on here only instead of giving it to your paypal then it stays in the game and you get a chance to buy stuff with it (wouldn't mind a t-shirt!) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:51 pm 
Official PTW Wench

I like the idea of smaller amounts being able to be used towards purchases in the game (ie. for moves)... but believe you should have earned at least $20 to have earned an actual pay out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:52 pm 
Spasm Master

$20 isn't that hard to achieve if you play a lot - I say keep it like it is, but maybe let poeple who have say $25 cash out $20, and use 5 for in-game purchases, since the $20 increment rule is still in affect

Last edited by CaptainSpaz on Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:55 pm 

I think cashout should be in $10 increments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:56 pm 
Spasm Master

well, that would make it so that more people could cash out, which in reality would lower the amount gold is worth - once again, I say keep it the way it is - everyone may not cashout, but those that work hard will cashout more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:58 pm 

CaptainSpaz wrote:
well, that would make it so that more people could cash out, which in reality would lower the amount gold is worth - once again, I say keep it the way it is - everyone may not cashout, but those that work hard will cashout more

Too late, I voted 10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:39 pm 
Professional Smartass

KingDragun wrote:
I think cashout should be in $10 increments.

since we dont yet know how much gold will be worth, y are we discussing how much cashoiut should be? for all everyone knows, there could be a lot more money out there then u think

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:18 pm 

$20 is fine, otherwise admins will get a million tiny cashouts..and really, the people who dont deserve them as much are getting cashouts.

$20 wont be too hard to get, $5-10 is rediculous..they should make it $50 really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:32 am 

speaking of deserving them 3J or is it 3_J? i've seen both on the battlesea :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:57 am 

3J wrote:
$20 is fine, otherwise admins will get a million tiny cashouts..and really, the people who dont deserve them as much are getting cashouts.

$20 wont be too hard to get, $5-10 is rediculous..they should make it $50 really.

Why wouldn't someone deserve their cashout reguardless of what the amount? If they play the game and do as needed, I wouldn't care if the payout was 50 cents, if they earned it honestly, then they deserve it every bit as much as someone who earned 50$.

Some may think the higher payouts are great, but there are those of us who have full time jobs, volunteer work as well as families to tend to and may not have a lot of time and energy to devote to online time as much as others do. Therefore those that can reach that high mark in a short amount of time may take others what seems like forever. I think somewhere in the middle. $10 isn't to high nor is it to low to achieve for those with busy lives off line but still like to play and earn a little.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:08 am 
Bros Before Hoes

bobbiepolk wrote:
3J wrote:

Why wouldn't someone deserve their cashout reguardless of what the amount? If they play the game and do as needed, I wouldn't care if the payout was 50 cents, if they earned it honestly, then they deserve it every bit as much as someone who earned 50$.

Some may think the higher payouts are great, but there are those of us who have full time jobs, volunteer work as well as families to tend to and may not have a lot of time and energy to devote to online time as much as others do. Therefore those that can reach that high mark in a short amount of time may take others what seems like forever. I think somewhere in the middle. $10 isn't to high nor is it to low to achieve for those with busy lives off line but still like to play and earn a little.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

then the game loses money and cant afford to pay out anyone... it takes 30 minutes to use your moves if you go fast... i have school, a job, and family... plus a friend... i still find time... btwn school and job im goin 730 am to 9-10 pm... not too easy... i still find time and dont complain

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:02 pm 

Phage wrote:
speaking of deserving them 3J or is it 3_J? i've seen both on the battlesea :evil:

we are the same person ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:07 pm 

3J wrote:
Phage wrote:

we are the same person ;)

im assuming that may be consider by centrifical force..."cheating"