Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: World Map Project
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:40 pm 

Anyone who's been in the game more than five minutes knows that a world map would be a HUGE advantage. After all, mapping a small area may give you the ability to go directly from money spot to money spot, but with a small area you have the danger of over-farming and getting a big pile of not much. The issue of coarse is completing a world map would take, at least for an individual, several months worth of work (unless they decided to keep buying extra moves). So, here's my proposition. Anyone interested, throw me an e-mail at noisycricket42@gmail.com. I'll send you copy of what I have mapped so far (not much yet, a little less than 1% of the total world). We each take an area, and trade the sheets back and forth, coping over what each of us has mapped to a "master map". If we get even a small hand-full of people (even as few as three of four) it drops the time from several months to a few weeks. Toss me an e-mail if your interested.

P.S. If your going to use this to try to track my location, feel free, but you won't get much out of me. I'm not that juicy of a target. :roll:

Post subject: Re: World Map Project
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:04 pm 

clearly you've never been to singapore
i beg to differ. a nice little cricket is a very juicy snack and nearly all protein.just supreme with dark chocolate.um yummy meow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:09 pm 
John the Fisherman

if you would catch a glimpse of some of our maps, you would see that we have plenty, haha

but at least you are doing the right thing!

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:33 am 

Quote:
clearly you've never been to singapore
i beg to differ. a nice little cricket is a very juicy snack and nearly all protein.just supreme with dark chocolate.um yummy meow

That's not creepy at all! Nope! :P

Quote:
if you would catch a glimpse of some of our maps, you would see that we have plenty, haha

but at least you are doing the right thing!

Ya I figured the older players would already have quite a bit mapped and wouldn't be too interested in trading maps with a newbie, but I figured I might be able to get some of the newer players interested. *shrug*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:15 am 

But then again,

everyone has there price

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:40 am 

ok me little jimminy
sorry we had to use panoccio's nose to plug a leak from some muskette fire see.
i don't have a scanner to send you my primative maps from graphs or i would. the fatter the cricket the better i always say.we like the sound of crickets while sleepin on the beach so everythings ok there until you get to noisey and disturb me crews sleep with your cricket racket over the soothing sound of waves lapping against our hull.it's gettin to be a little annoying to have to calm me crew down when they're sleep is interrupted. yeah we're all tired and a bit cranky for it and some less deserving pirate usually pays for it.such is life at sea.yet don't be discouraged i'm certain there are other pirates like meself that like the sound of crickets for a change to the sound of waves which sometimes sound like old women wailin over lost loves.
so jimminy you get a big that's affirmative, 10-4 good buddy and roger d wilco, over and out

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:05 pm 

Quote:
But then again,

everyone has there price

Well, considering the fact that mostly asking people who don't already have maps, so the "price" would technically be they get a map too. :P

Quote:
ok me little jimminy
sorry we had to use panoccio's nose to plug a leak from some muskette fire see.
i don't have a scanner to send you my primative maps from graphs or i would. the fatter the cricket the better i always say.we like the sound of crickets while sleepin on the beach so everythings ok there until you get to noisey and disturb me crews sleep with your cricket racket over the soothing sound of waves lapping against our hull.it's gettin to be a little annoying to have to calm me crew down when they're sleep is interrupted. yeah we're all tired and a bit cranky for it and some less deserving pirate usually pays for it.such is life at sea.yet don't be discouraged i'm certain there are other pirates like meself that like the sound of crickets for a change to the sound of waves which sometimes sound like old women wailin over lost loves.
so jimminy you get a big that's affirmative, 10-4 good buddy and roger d wilco, over and out

Ok, I like you. Though if I ever see in you on the open sea or in a back alley, I'm gonna run like Forest Gump.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:14 am 

CricketChirp thats a good idea ...

Count me in...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:49 pm 

HA Image