Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: back on track for MMBs bad year
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:00 am 

due to the fact that the the story line which started out as amusing and a rather comical tale has degraded into a certain pirate taking it too seriously and starting to turn the jibes into a personal attack on people and also not knowing the full story behind matters has turned it away from the fun little ditty that it was so i wish to start again for MMBs sake and would ask the pirate in question to refrain from any further input or if they must keep it NONpersonal and in the vain of an amusing tale for pirates of a slightly warpped sence of humor, to continue with the story.......

MMBs day got even worse when she realised that not only had a pirate sneakily stole 38k off her (he he thanks mmb) but the parrot she had recently purchased was not as the seller had promised quite talkative but was in fact .....................

Post subject: Re: back on track for MMBs bad year
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:38 am 

the norweigan blue parrot, known for its likeness to a dead parrot that is resting. MMB had spent her last few gold dubloons on this parrot (having lost a good 38k) and was sorely disappointed in it. Suddenly a thought occurs, she wants to show off her new parrot to her friends so it needs a voice, a dictaphone!
Pressing the record button, MMB starts saying 'pretty boy' and 'pieces of eight' into the machine and it stuffing it under the parrots wing when....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:15 am 

the parrot said what are you doing? I can talk just fine. I just have not had anything good to talk about until now. I can tell you where there is a royal treasure hidden . With this information MMB could become the strongest pirate on the sea. There was one catch though she would need to…

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:09 am 

load up on parrot crackers and leave that dang corset behind! As she sailed away, she waved to the beautiful red corset floating on the waves. Out of sight, she never saw a battered pink submarine rise from the depths. It was Fred! His submarine was dented and leaking. He ran around, plugging each hole with...

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:15 am 

with her leftover over gold pecies from JacksPirates treasre chest all the while helping the parrot sing girls just want to have fun and one way or another while MMB put on her dancing tights Dwazzy and Mary were ....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:49 am 

wandering the beaches of The Island of Unusual Weather, calling out for their girlie comrade, Soulfire. Soul had somehow lost her way after the previous night's revelry. "Soulfire! Where are you?" they shouted over and over until even the coconut trees got so sick of it, they dropped a few nuts onto the girls, who keeled over.

Meanwhile, Soulfire was nearby, fighting for her life with....

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:22 pm 

....the pit of jello, where she had stumbled into the night before. Try as she might she couldn't quite pull herself out of the pit. Something kept pulling her back in...."What is going on she yelled" when something reached out of the jello muck and grabbed her by the leg again. "Let me go" she yelled when who should come jumping up out of the jello but popcan. Wiping jello off his face, as well as the smirk that was there, he........

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:42 am 

grabbed a spoon and started eating the jello as fast as he could, he not eaten for a week and it was his favourite flavour - cheese and onion. Soulfire made a huge effort and freed herself from the rapidly disappearing jello, 'I'm Back' she said with an evil grin, now to find the phantom jello-trap maker, 'Oh my god it's ......

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:07 am 

MMB dressed up as krusty the clown and laughing insanely at the pirates she had caught in her special cheese and onion jello trap she had set for the naughty pirates who had been stealing her gold which had driven her over the edge and as much as she loved leather and whips the clown out fit scared more people but to her amazement there was something even scarier emerging from the cheese and onion vapourous fog rising from the jello pit she screamed as she saw ........................

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:35 pm 

jrossford, carrying a really, really big butterfly net. Jaws were dropping faster than mosquitos on the island as Jrossford skipped happily along the shore, swiping at butterflies with her oversize net. Soon, everyone was skipping happily along with her, singing "Tralala!" The girls set up a tea party with their barbies and invited the boys to bring their GI Joes. It was a very happy time for the pirates of Weird Weather Island.

Of course, nothing lasts forever. Soon, they were all brought back to their respective ages by the sight of...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:34 pm 

...popcan and ptrdanno skipping down the beach, both covered in cheese and onion jello. They had finished the jello and were in search of their ships. Seems they forgot to drop anchor in their excitment of seeing the jello. All the girl pirates grabbed their barbies and the boy pirates grabbed their gi joe dolls and stared at popcan and ptrdanno wondering around on the beach. Just then snow started falling from the sky as big as.............

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:08 pm 

cannonballs. In fact, that's what they were! Very large cannonballs disguised as snowflakes being lobbed at the island. The pirates ducked and ran for cover in the jungle. But it was hot there. Very hot. Weirdly hot. So hot, that several seagulls sitting on a nearby rock...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:12 pm 

were roasted by the hot weather and looked weirdly like a row of roasted chickens. The pirates found a nearby picnic area, which was weird for a deserted island, and sat down to enjoy a lovely meal of roast gull, when they heard a weird sound coming from the jungle, the trees swayed and the ground shook, when out of the undergrowth appeared ....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:16 pm 

an unearthly looking pirate. This pirate was dressed in the weirdest clothing imaginable. The pirate’s hair was a dark shade of purple. Everyone felt an eerie chill and then…

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:30 pm 

watched as the purple haired pirate pulled something out of his pants. It was the weirdest set of bongo drums any of them had ever seen. They were made of plastic spoons which had been glued together using plankton and kelp. It was hung with many figurines that, on closer inspection, turned out to be miniature versions of Gilligan and Skipper. The pirate gave an unearthly yell and began pounding out a weird rhythm on the bongos. The pirates sat, stunned, in a weird silence until....

Last edited by dwazzy on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next