Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: anyone here.......lets play Story Time......
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 am 

Well we have to have something to entertain us while waiting for SeaCapt and bcp to make up their minds weither they want a game or not lol

In a far off land, not so long ago, there was a old captain sitting watching the seas. He wanted to go out
and sail around to see what he could see but.....

Post subject: Re: anyone here.......lets play Story Time......
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:57 am 

... he then noticed a mermaid with pink hair swimming around his ship while drinking beer. ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:52 am 

which was considered whimpy by the other pirates who prefered rum but considering there seemed to be hardly any other pirates around he didnt care then the mermaid asked him........

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:41 pm 

where have all the other pirates disappeared too i hardly see anyone sailing these oceans any more have they all been eaten by a giant sea monster or just drunk and sailed off the edge of the world?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 pm 

then I start to think: "Hmmm,is it better to sail around without seeing others?"after a while of thinking,I decided I don't care and I can sail without anyone around.Then I see something terrible in the distance.......................

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:03 pm 

There was smoke, like a big fire out in the middle of the sea. What could it be thought the captain! I better go and check this out.
So he set his course and started sailing towards the smoke. When he got close enough his hand flew to his open mouth, what in the
world is this he cried as he stood there looking at ............

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:16 am 

... a volcanic island. After getting closer he found smurfs chanting around an active volcano while dropping in pirates. ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:23 pm 

I agree lets pick a topic : what shall it be : you or me ; or me and you he he : You look so good in blue ; ................ :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:26 am 

closer the captain went to the island.... When he got close enough he found that the smurfs had drenched the pirates in a blue
paint before tossing them into the volcano. These crazy smurfs were singing and dancing around... What was they singing....
straining the captain heard them sing.... "you or me, or me and you, he he you look so good in blue"

I got to do something, thought the captain, but what. ummmmmmmm I know, I know what I will do he thought as he .......

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:44 pm 

Ah Ha: But much to the smurfs suprise especially the one with the shiny eyes. Those pirates had learned to fly. So on wings of joy they all flew. out of that volcano up into the sky. And to the smurfs waved bye bye. While in the sky they went to the place of dragons and the dragons became their friends forever more. A bond was made a blue with blue a green with black, yellow with orange. All because of me and you. looking so good in blue. and back to PTW they came and there they still rule and reign...........stealing pirate gold oh to be so bold..........they establish and even greater bond............and so on and on and on.............. :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:15 pm 

TheFred please if you can't play the game, please post in another post.
Lets try this again..

closer the captain went to the island.... When he got close enough he found that the smurfs had drenched the pirates in a blue
paint before tossing them into the volcano. These crazy smurfs were singing and dancing around... What was they singing....
straining the captain heard them sing.... "you or me, or me and you, he he you look so good in blue"

I got to do something, thought the captain, but what. ummmmmmmm I know, I know what I will do he thought as he .......

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:08 pm 

The Captain did think of Something what is the difficulty This is adlib or just for fun while waiting just a story at least it looked like it. Is there a particular set of guidelines you would like everyone to follow 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:09 am 

closer the captain went to the island.... When he got close enough he found that the smurfs had drenched the pirates in a blue paint before tossing them into the volcano. These crazy smurfs were singing and dancing around... What was they singing....

I got to do something, thought the captain, but what. ummmmmmmm I know, I know what I will do he thought as he .......[/quote]

threw The Fred over the side for being annoying :lol: :lol: Then he opened a barrel of Rum & settled down to some serious thinking about how he was going to save the Pirates from the Smurfs. He always did his best thinking while drinking Rum :D
Suddenly he jumped up, "Thats it he yelled" as he ...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 am 

looked over the side to make sure the only thing coming from the fred was bubbles and a big oil slick from the c..p that was coating his mouth .I think ill try and find MMB she would love some rum but havent seen her for ages so he got out his eye glass and scanned the hirozon and saw to his disbalief...............

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:17 am 

How about a little Pirate Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZo3I4g3 ... re=related

Enjoy