Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THE BEST SUGGESTION EVER
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:30 pm 

Why not reset game and randomize map every month.....this way the top dawgs will change every month and it will be more fun as new people can take it over just as easy as anyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:36 pm 

we will never reset the game. as if we don't get flammed enough.. i can see it now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:39 pm 

yes but if you reset the game it would leave the feild every month and people would be used to it....and get over it, but i guess you like hosing people in the end as you have just done to myself, seacap and popcan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:53 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

fearthefox wrote:
yes but if you reset the game it would leave the feild every month and people would be used to it....and get over it, but i guess you like hosing people in the end as you have just done to myself, seacap and popcan

if i can remember correctly... popcan and seacaptainn are welcoming the change... i think they can respond for themselves here... but thats just as i remembe.r.. too bad that EXCUSE didnt work.. oh but of course.. thats all your ever full of.. excuses

Tyler Walk: jamiehein@rogers.com: husker is an ass i have known that since WW

hahah.. your right.. i am an ass to you... and you know what, its overly deserved... youve FUCKED so many people over in GAMES its not even funny.. you take it like its your real life and your only life...

im not gonna sit and flame you for quitting because of your family, congrats, thats probably something that should take more importance... glad you finally realized that after a year...

but now, stop bitching about the admins screwing you over.. and scamming you...

Jamie says:
anywasy good luck with this **** ass scam game

yes.. you did say scam didnt you.. well i would LOVE to see ONE person step up and say they havent gotten what is deserved to them money wise.. whether its a prize, cashout, or a purchase that wasnt immediate and they brought it up and didnt get refunded... honestly... they arent in this to scam us.. you needa realize that...

notice who the two people that are actually complaining the most.. fearthefox, and twalk1... jamie has lost a lot of gold.. but instead of playing and tryin to get it back, he bitches... great call... thats what always works the best... and twalk1.. who the hell? yea thats right little greenie with what.. 20-21 attack? yea b-e-a-utiful.. as if you cant tell.. these new additions to the game have HELPED YOU more than almost anyone else.. you now have a chance at succeeding, so grow up and act your age...

on a lighter note, i would actually like to thank Jason aka KingDragun for not acting immature during this and actually playing the game the way it should be played... no whining, just brushing off your knees and sayin ill get you back.. you know, thats the mature way to handle things, thank you Jason...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:58 pm 

Tyler.....

I have been complaining because of the timing of this change.....as for calling it a scam....

When they change the rules the day before cashout and you lose enough gold to lose $40 that is a scam......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:02 pm 

Call me Robin Hood from now on please. :twisted: Might as well live up to the name since I'm being called a scammer. The gold went to another player.. not my pocket.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:10 pm 

repustech wrote:
Call me Robin Hood from now on please. :twisted: Might as well live up to the name since I'm being called a scammer. The gold went to another player.. not my pocket.

Who then spend the gold on upgrade...bring down gold value......but you did give them the ability to get the gold in first place.....so it ends with the admins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:03 pm 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

OMG. $40?!? Whatever will I do? My life is now ruined.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:17 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

SeaCaptainN wrote:
OMG. $40?!? Whatever will I do? My life is now ruined.

LMMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:30 pm 

repustech wrote:

Only if you change your avatar to include some green tights..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:44 pm 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

Yertle wrote:

Like this?? :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:47 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

SeaCaptainN wrote:
Yertle wrote:

Like this?? :-D

lmfao i was just doing that on paint before you posted that... *sigh* now i dont getta show off my artwork

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:42 am 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
on a lighter note, i would actually like to thank Jason aka KingDragun for not acting immature during this and actually playing the game the way it should be played... no whining, just brushing off your knees and sayin ill get you back.. you know, thats the mature way to handle things, thank you Jason...

What can I say, I'm a very mature being. :D

Wait...since when do i BRUSH my knees?

But REEEALLLLY how the hell can you complain about this. It's not like they are charging you and holding on to you saying that you HAVE to play like this. If you don't like how things are going, then all you have to do, is get up off your lazy axe and go to the movies or something....or anythin except playing this game if you hate it so much.

BUT I GUESS THAT MIGHT BE TOUGH FOR SOMEONE WITH NO LIFE OTHER THAN VIRTUAL ONLINE ROLEPLAYING GAMES. :shock: *sneeze*
*cough*...*sneeze*...*****..*gulp*....*giggle*....*something*