Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Do you want one reset?
Yes 95%  95%  [ 20 ]
No 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 21
 Post subject: Since people complain about not getting moves...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:53 am 

How about we have one reset. You get 600 moves and that's it. No 2nd reset to add to the first. There should be no way in hell that that will screw up. I have a feeling people in alliances are saying they don't get moves even though the tracer says it is so. I find it hard to believe that one person hasn't scammed us. So I propose one move reset at 12 am eastern time. Click yes or no, but ultimately it's our decision. You can choose to use any of your 600 moves at any time so I don't see an issue with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:29 am 
Bros Before Hoes

i see no problem with this, and actually, i think it will be better especially for people in different countries.. because if they play after the midnight reset, but before the noon one, and then dont get to get back on till the midnight one, they never get 600 moves anyway... i think thats a great idea..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:03 pm 

i dont know of anyone that has scammed you guys.

i for one dont even use all my moves most of the time

i do use more then 600 moves in a day but usually have like 100- 200 moves left at the end

i do think it will help when explaining how the moves work for the new people and the people that are playing now that are confused

i dont think it will totally solve the problem though cause the last time it happened to me was at the first reset and it wouldnt have mattered if i was to get 300 or 600

i think speeding the game up more might help cause this is what happened last time i didnt get my moves

i was playing at reset looking for a fame reset and my screen locked up like it does alot of the time when searching an island or attacking someone
so i kept hitting refreash ( seems to make the lag time shorter) then the game paused like it does at reset
then i click back to game or whatever it says and when the game returned i didnt receive my moves

normally i would have stopped 5 mins before reset to get my moves with no problems but with the new attack system my 1 fame and 200k would have been a big hit

CLICK HERE for the Most Offensive T-Shirts EVER!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:55 pm 
Spasm Master

I've never really had any problems with moves, but this sounds like a good plan to me :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:00 pm 

I like this idea.