All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Is a game reset a good idea?
Yes 50%  50%  [ 7 ]
No 50%  50%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 14
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:08 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

nurse, have you ever heard of a debate? you give your view, and MUST give reasons to back it up, INCLUDING when things are thrown at it to put holes in it and expose it... guess you've never heard of one... if you cant defend it, how can you say you completely support it? there are pros and cons to every side of the view, im just throwing out the cons to your pros...

and the reason i didnt put a dont know, is because 90% of the vote would be there.. strongly opposed would say no, strongly for would say yes, and everyone else would say not sure..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:46 pm 

If I wanted to have a debate, I'd go back to high school, but then have to go through Uni all over again. Been there, done that. You asked people reasons for why they said no, and I did. If you wanted a debate, then you should have mentioned that at the start, and I would have just ticked no and not comented on it at all. And as I said, I gave MY reasons, and I dont care what you think of my reasons, as I stick by them and still believe the way the game is at the moment, is fine. Stop making changes. Each time you make changes, you loose people. More lost than gained from what I can tell. That would make the seas very bare, as they are now. I, like Neo, will be giving the game up very soon as well. Too many changes and people complaining if they dont get their own way. I never complained with the way things were right at the start - I dont consider myself a top dog at all, and I've been playing from the very beginning. Do you see them changing games like "monopoly" because people dont like the rules? Its a game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:15 am 
Bros Before Hoes

monopoly doesnt allow people to make a monopoly out of the game...

you'd go back to highschool if you wanted to debate? what do you think politcal figures do every day?

i'm not complaining.. i just gave my suggestions and reasons and the pros and then the cons to the reasons for not, thats what a debater would do... i said i expect to get blasted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:38 am 

Sorry... I'm not a political leader either... neither do I want to be. You debate as much as you like my dear..... I wont stop you... but I wont argue/debate with you either. Just gave my reason why I was against it. Dont wish to argue why it should go ahead.

Love you!