Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Spell the site
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:51 pm 

I've had this idea for awhile but thought it would be an idea that no one would want to take part in. But now with the site going down in about a week I think now is the right time. Lots of us in the game are now at you know where. Lets see if with a team effort we can spell "Piratetheworld" before the site goes down? All we need is a group of active players with a high radar level otherwise they won't know where to move. We can all post in this topic as we go along so we can work as a team. For those that don't know what I am talking about I mean for us to move our ships into the shapes of letters. While it would be cool to have it as one showing all at once I don't think there would be enough active players to spell it. So who's up to trying to spell the site name from p to w? Most of us can't be on all day but we can work around in afk players until they get back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:43 am 

LOL that'd be awsome but time consumming. they'd rather waster their time with "the cross" which has failed miserably

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:00 am 

1rocco wrote:
LOL that'd be awsome but time consumming. they'd rather waster their time with "the cross" which has failed miserably

It would take awhile and have no real point to it but most fun things have no point. The cross does look a bit failed now but it looked better when I first saw it. As for the first letter most of it is done and all we need is the blob at the top made while other ships move out of the picture.