Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bounty on Admin's??
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:17 pm 
the evil pirate

after seeing bcp get attacked the most last month it brought back an idea i proposed to the former admin's but i think this system might even be easier.

i imagine your hull's are super high right now but with the new scripts there is still a very slight chance of one of us actually beating you? if not maybe you can set it so we would have a 1 in a million chance of actually beating you and a bounty could be given to the successful pirate.

possible prizes?

silver doubloons
100,000 gold
1 million piracy
super cannon for 1 week(level 50) ?

to stop the fisherman you guys would have to unglue yourself from the poles , unless the world unravels if you do?? hehe , you could also create 2 new ships, as it stands i dont attack you guys anymore but i do use you as bait because i know everyone who tries gets 3 fame.

this will give you guys a chance to test the site daily by moving around, it wont cost you 1 cent , it will add excitement as im sure everyone playing right now would LOVE chasing you guys down to get a crack at the BOUNTY!!

also, we would all be immune from only attacking you 3 times per week.... once per day sounds good to me lol

we miss playing with you guys.... and pirating your gold/silver from you :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:30 pm 
John the Fisherman

I like it...

I'd say for a prize, though, that some dubs and a little gold is good enough...because obviously it seems like those with high attack power will have the bet chance at getting though, and I don't think the strongest need to get even stronger...at least like that, haha

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:33 pm 

eh i like it but how about instead of limiting it to the high power players make it so that everyone has a chance....

like the 1000th-10000th attack gets a prize or somthing along those lines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:49 pm 
John the Fisherman

I like that even better...haha

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:01 pm 
the evil pirate

i like your idea too 3J... makes it fair for everyone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:26 am 
Bros Before Hoes

3J wrote:
eh i like it but how about instead of limiting it to the high power players make it so that everyone has a chance....

yes... but also if their defense is say.. 100.. then the chances are NEAR equal for a player of 25 attack and a player of 15 attack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:15 am 
Crotchedy Old Fart

CSStriker wrote:
I like it...

I'd say for a prize, though, that some dubs and a little gold is good enough...because obviously it seems like those with high attack power will have the bet chance at getting though, and I don't think the strongest need to get even stronger...at least like that, haha

The strong would not get stronger because with the current setup everyone has the same chance to get through on Cap or me. If you were somehow able to get 40 crew then you might have a better chance, but I don't forsee that happening anytime soon ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:46 am 
John the Fisherman

the only thing I would be worried about is losing gold to you guys on a failed attack...that alone would be enough to prevent me from wanting to attack you guys

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:22 am 
Crotchedy Old Fart

then make sure you attack us when you have little or no gold ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:58 pm 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
3J wrote:

yes... but also if their defense is say.. 100.. then the chances are NEAR equal for a player of 25 attack and a player of 15 attack

eh true but not really, no one will ever get to lvl 50 anything let alone lvl 100

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:16 pm 

bcp19 wrote:
CSStriker wrote:
I like it...

The strong would not get stronger because with the current setup everyone has the same chance to get through on Cap or me. If you were somehow able to get 40 crew then you might have a better chance, but I don't forsee that happening anytime soon ;)

i bought 39 crew two moves ago, and now i ran out of moves so i cannot check for myself. honestly.
but how much does it (or would it in theory) cost to upgrade from 39 crew to level 40?

oh i got plans for you and cappy allright.... :batman: <<-- mean pirate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:47 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

diskmedel wrote:
bcp19 wrote:
CSStriker wrote:
I like it...

i bought 39 crew two moves ago, and now i ran out of moves so i cannot check for myself. honestly.
but how much does it (or would it in theory) cost to upgrade from 39 crew to level 40?

oh i got plans for you and cappy allright.... :batman: <<-- mean pirate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:48 pm 

I just like to point something out here... pop already pointed out that he hangs around admins on the off chance someone does attack them and gain 3 fame. by enticing everyone to attack admin for this grandiose prize doesn't that just draw all the fishers to hang out around them and pummel any and every poor unsuspecting traveler?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:54 am 

bcp19 wrote:

o_O

with my daily income... roughly 553,000 days more.... then you better watch out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:11 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

Yertle wrote:
I just like to point something out here... pop already pointed out that he hangs around admins on the off chance someone does attack them and gain 3 fame. by enticing everyone to attack admin for this grandiose prize doesn't that just draw all the fishers to hang out around them and pummel any and every poor unsuspecting traveler?

I think the opposite would be true myself, if I wanted to have the fishers waste their attacks on me I would get a reset and head there to be attacked and then after having been attacked, attack the ships there and go on my merry way. If someone decides to fish in a different location they'd be more likely to get something from me, if I were playing that is.