Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: So i've finally had a chance to play this month..
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:47 am 
Bros Before Hoes

bcp19 wrote:
finding absolutely nothing over and over and over.. then storms...

The line you said plainly implies storms are still part of the problem.

Typing "more moves" implies that there not actually more moves.

Continuously bad side of things. Maybe if compared to the old game. Like I said, I analyzed the numbers many times, and the data clearly showed you were getting more than the average most of the time, but since you were not solely hitting islands it seemed like it was not.

Was this because it was you or pop bringing it up? Yes and no. pop tends to talk to us rather than down at us. You can figure out the rest.

Yes, 3 months. Maybe you don't remember, but we brought the game up before the relaunch to work out a few things.

You want respect, but you refuse to earn it. Your reactions here show that clearly and will only bring about another round of vituperation from you. There are applicable sayings: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" "You reap what you sow"

yet again.. your ASSUMING what im saying.. i said "more moves" because it is more at the beginning, and NOT at the end.. im sure youve been around the block enough times to know what assuming does.. finding nothing over and over again.. then storms.. does NOT mean that storms are a problem when i CLEARLY STATE storms are NOT the problem.. what is meant is, that storms are still there, not that they are a problem.. yes, im not saying the game hasnt been up for 3 months, im saying this CURRENT FORM OF ISLANDS has been up less than 1 month.. may 1st, 2007.. reread it.. thats what i said..

and just because i dont start my conversations with you on forum, doesnt mean that the forum is the 1st thing that can be taken into consideration.. i spent i dont know HOW long before i said ANYTHING on the forum about storms the 1st time around.. it seems as if my age may be playing into this? you are stereotyping me and other younger kids just like people have done before.. just because its pop hes talking to you? but i talk down at you? ive made numerous suggestions, numerous comments.. you seem to forget everything positive ive said to you guys about this game, and seem to focus on the VERY FEW negative things i have said.. this post NEVER started out to be negative.. not once.. nothing i said in the original should have been taken that way.. but you, bcp, decided to jump all over me right out of the box and make it that way..

i have tried many times to earn respect from you.. many many times.. you have continually tried to make me look like the bad guy though.. and like i said, its very possible age plays a factor into that.. i have never had a problem with capt doing this.. ever.. and hes much closer to me in age, knows what its like more so that you would.. times change...

now i hope that you can get over this and move on, not hold anything against me.. all i tried to do was give my honest opinion, and not complaining.. it was never supposed to come off that way.. things like this goin on in the forum, especially involving an admin, are not a great way to grow your game.. and i know you know that.. so please lets move on instead of you picking each little word i write apart and trying to make it look like all i do is complain..

thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:49 pm 

you could just adjust the way you play instead of adjusting the game
PTW is alot of fun for me and im happy with any changes made as long as they apply to everyone
suggestions are always good but cant always be implemented
just do what i do and change your style of how you play the game
its a free game
and i appreciate how much effort bcp and capt have put into the game already
Cheers Guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:59 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

way to bring up a resolved 3 day old issue.. you dont know any circumstances under which i play or anything air.. i have adjusted how i play a lot.. notice if you read anything that was posted there i completely and clearly stated i am not complaining, all i was doing is suggesting.. therefore there is no reason for you to post and tell me how to play.. i think ive been successful enough for long enough to have some sort of idea what im doing..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:36 pm 

did you see your name posted anywhere on what i posted?
did i say anything about you complaining?
i said suggestions are a good thing
thats what i added to your post ,a suggestion to anyone who might require a little help with any new changes to the game
dont always assume everyone is out to people bash
it was an open comment,thats all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:42 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

sorry... when you said "you could adjust the way you play" and "just do what i do and change your style of how you play the game " kind of comes off to me as directed at me since i started the subject.. sorry if it wasnt supposed to be taken that way..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:08 am 

MrsAir wrote:
thats what i added to your post ,a suggestion to anyone who might require a little help with any new changes to the game

and heres the light

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:41 am 
John the Fisherman

MrsAir wrote:

someone keep the window open! I hear a draft!

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject: never too many moves
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:29 pm 

I enjoy this game very much and like it the way it is...Having a few more moves is fine with me....I don't have a lot of spare time to play but it only takes 30 minutes to play anyways...It would be nice to have more space to move around though...maybe even find a decent place to hide once in a while
all in all..keep up the good work PTW...this is the best game I've found and enjoy
Cudo's to you!!!