#2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
#3 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
#4 82%  82%  [ 9 ]
Don't want to vote. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
None of the above. 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Recovery ideas
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:24 pm 

1) The total gold in the system is split between all active players based on each persons total number of upgrades. E.g An active player with each upgrade at 4 would get twice as much gold as an active player with 2 of everything. This means some players may get more than they had and some may get less. But the losses and/or gains for each person should put their gold close to the amount they already had.

2) Everyones accounts get reset back to what a player who just joined would have. This would make every player even and has been suggested before. But the effort lost would be less for some players.

3) Neither of the ideas (1 & 2) are good and you would rather some other idea was used.

4) You are happy with all the way it is now.

I lost very little gold from this (Only 20k) and am happy if things are left as is. These are just some ideas for the players who do want something done. If I had lost more I would probably want either idea 1 or 2 put in place and I understand some of the players who lost more not being happy. Ever since the game was sold I've been happy with both of the new owners and what they have done with the game. I understand that data loss and recovery is hard to cope with for the people working on it. As it says in #7 of the TOS the site can't always be up with everyone being happy. I'm just wouldn't want players to quit because of this since it is a game where players play against other players. The facts have been posted in other threads and both admins are working on ideas to help the game.

Post subject: Re: Recovery ideas
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:50 am 
John the Fisherman

well, honestly, I would pick one because I think it would benefit me the most, haha

(me and my freakin observation...still doesn't work!)

But I think it's fine the way it is...

Life sucks, get a helmet

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:10 pm 

I prefer giving 10 free fame resets to anyone who didn't whine about the result.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:43 am 

Can I collect the 10 Free Fame resets. Im not whining whats so ever since I had High fame with a small amount of gold I know was probably glady taken off my hands by the big boys/gals, and once I came back on I had Zero fame and more gold than what I ended with! THX for the small reward Captain!