Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moral
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:06 pm 

I think the Moral factor should come into play with fame. After each hit we make even if we fail, our moral gos down which make us plunder less gold each time we attack as our moral falls down. Say my moral fell to 50% I could only plunder half of what I could plunder at 100% moral, even if the one I attacked had 50 fame, I could only plunder gold from them like they had only 25 fame. If I had 50% moral and attack someone with no fame I could only plunder 0.5%. this would help everyone, so when I finally reach 100K gold, i might only lose 500 gold or less instead of 1K. 1K hits can add up very quickly compared to 500 losses. Also if Popcan or Mrsair(strong Players) hits a newbie, Pops and Airs moral falls more then if they attacked each other. This will keep players from just going on rampages everyday killing the newbies. Say if we attack some one stronger than us our moral gos down by 1. If we attack someone with the same strenght we will lose 2 moral. And if we attack a newbie our moral gos down by 4. Have moral regenerate at 1 for every 5 minutes.

You could also use CSStriker of rum also to add restore moral back too. :drunken: :D :!:

Post subject: Re: Moral
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:13 pm 
John the Fisherman

Mmm...Rum

the thing is, I dont see how this would benefit the newer players and the bigger players won't be affected by this much

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman