Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My thoughts...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:32 am 

This game needs some changes and fast. First off, get rid of fame. It is a crock and only more advance players know how to play with it. You need to just have hit points like most games in this genera do. Use experience points to gauge the level of players. Players should not be penalized for attacking. Isn’t that what a pirate does? As far as upgrades go, again this is ridiculous. It takes so long for new players to get anywhere with the current system. There needs to be quests or something along that line to allow the players to gain experience and build up their strength. Just moving around on a blip map looking to attack other lower level players and hoping for a big payday is stupid. The reality of it is that big guys are going to get you. You have no chance of every getting that lousy upgrade. The game itself has a flaw that I believe everyone has experienced, killer lag. This has upset many players. Its cause has not been discovered as far as I have read on the forums. This needs to be addressed as soon as possible. I will not get into it more than to say read the forums and you will see it happens to new players as well as to long time players. The idea of invisible ships that cannot be seen on your radar is also unheard of. I could see if there was fog or maybe an island between you and said ship but this is not the case. The bigger guy has just gotten more upgrades and because of this, you cannot see him. HAHA Come on is this really the kind of game where you need to be invisible form someone of a lower level. Well I think I have given my thoughts on the game say what you will but the day is coming when those ghost ships will be gone and there will only be 30 or so blue ships left for the top level guys to hit.