Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New ship locations
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:49 pm 

Just a thought I had which may help the game. What if all new ships were made right next to a current ship??. That way they see their 1st ship when they open the game. Then they can see what attacking does, how the radar works, moving around it, etc. Who knows, they may even be lucky enough for it to have no defence and sink when they hit it. I know there's lots of places where it says how to play, but some people might prefer to start hands on. This should help keep them interested in the game more, as in "There's 1 ship, now where's the rest??", rather than "This game is empty, I'm gone.". Not sure if that makes sense, but I mean glass half full/empty type stuff.

Post subject: Re: New ship locations
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:45 pm 

maybe they could join next to sea and get a random amount of gold as a one of success to kick start their game ... but then that would only attract hordes of fishermen so they would get a lot more experience of being attacked :(