Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:40 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

shelvock wrote:
Yes all you have to do is find it.

wow.. easy enough... when will the clue be given out? if its not today it shouldnt be until it starts... b/c then there isnt a time frame for all people to see it and think about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:18 pm 

Yeah, give the hint JUST before the hunt starts. I will try my hardest to make it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:57 pm 

We will give the hint just before the hunt starts.. We want it to be fair for everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:07 pm 

is the clue ganna be posted on the members page or on the forum?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:43 pm 
Spasm Master

i would think the forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:19 pm 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
shelvock wrote:
Yes you use your moves as normal, but when you purchase a treasure hunt you get 200 extra moves. In this case they are given to you freely because it's a free treasure hunt. So the key is to figure out where the treasure is located before you move or at least have an idea. This treasure hunt will have a screenshot taken of the map location with 5 red x's where there is treasure. The answer to the clue we give you will give you the coordinates to look between and search the islands there. Most treasure hunts will last 12 hours, so one at 12 am EST and 12 pm EST as the start times. Good luck to everyone.

so the islands we need to search will be marked? so all we gotta do is find it? or what?

shelvock wrote:
Yes all you have to do is find it.

so your saying we are gonna see a marked place on our radar and thats going to be the island??? i dont think thats how it is.. but thats what huskers meant.

ok so another question.. your saying the hints gonna tell us where to search.. and then we look for islands in that area... well.. dont you think that would just end up having all the SAME people winning money? seeing as how all the higher ups have all the islands and towns mapped? so they have a bigger advantage than the non mappers. i could be wrong.. but thats my prediction for it.(that the same old peeps win)

also, i cant play in it :( i actually have to be at work RIGHT when it starts ;P :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:14 am 

Before everyone starts going crazy about the above post. Let's all try to be civil and not start talking about mapping....pllllleeeeeaaaase.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:40 am 

Yeah good luck figuring it out from the map with all 160k spaces on the grid. Mapping may help but maybe just .01%. You won't see anything on the radar. You have to figure out which island the treasure is on and there will be 5 seperate islands. You then try to get to the island first and claim one of the treasures. 1st place will obviously get more than last place and so on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:54 am 

I am quite interested on how the treasure hunts would fit into the game IRL (In real life). Right so we have 1 huge sea, and lots of pirate ships floating everywhere. Now each pirate travels until they hit land, jumps off their ship, and digs up a whole island. They may have maps, but no markings on the islands. Lets just hope all the pirates pack some red bull energy drink, they will need it for digging up a few 100 islands each, :lol:. Or maybe it would be easyer if each ship was loaded with a fueled diging machine, save them from getting sore joints. Also have there been any shark attacks on this game yet, that would be cool. You are sailing around and then you get a message "Some of your crew just got eatten, and now your ship will travel slower. Because of this you just lost 20 moves.". Hmm, wonder if I have a good suggestion for the game here, :D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:18 am 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

Darkmyst9 wrote:
Hmm, wonder if I have a good suggestion for the game here

Yeah sharks and monsters and different natural disasters are, we're told, on the menu, but search the suggestions forum and if something isn't there, suggest it... that forum is the record that it's been suggested at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:26 am 

Oh yip, didn't know it had been suggested already. And I know it belongs in the suggestion fourm. But the main thing I was trying to understand is how the treasure hunt that this game is going to have would be done in real life. It is probably just me, but whenever I play a game or read a book I try to picture it like it is real. Most of this game would work in real life though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:41 am 

It will be what it will be.....

Of course you can trust the government, ask any Indian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:46 pm 

how many time left for the Hunt Start????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:52 pm 

come back in 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:55 pm 

So I used up all my 600 moves ,and when the treasure hunt starts I get an extra 200 moves.If I had of saved my 600 moves ,when then treasure hunt starts I could be having 800 move to find the treasure,thats a question.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next