Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Something for the admins to think about
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:39 pm 

I feel that you have been taking things(complaints) too personal... most of us just want to play...most of the time i have complained to let you know about things that needed to be fixed and the word on the street is your new game could take like 6 months

so...

did the game make enough to pay for its self???

most of us really were not going for cashout anyways turn the game back on like it is lower the cashout to like 60$... dont buy any more prizes... take away the leader boards.... just to give us something to do while we wait for your new game

or bring back the old attack system less errors less lag.... lower alll the things i stated above.... just to make the game more stable..... and we have something to do...

or take away all cashout throw out 200$ worth of $5 bills on random islands and towns.... just to keep us here for a while

or take out all money... we just want to play

either way i feel that as long as the game is down you are loseing people that will come back... or they wont join any new game you make cause why should we it will just keep going down

i loved this game. i didnt care which attack system was in place..

please put something up while we wait

CLICK HERE for the Most Offensive T-Shirts EVER!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:16 pm 

I totally agree.

When I tried to log on the other day and couldn't even load the page I was soooo disappointed. I think I must have checked every couple of hours or so to see if the site was up and running again.

I have only been playing for two months now so knew I wouldn't make cashout anytime soon, but really got addicted to the game. I work night shift so while everyone else in the house was happily in bed sleeping I was on the computer searching Islands, attacking pirates etc to stay awake until it was time to leave.

What am I going to do now??
Anyone got any suggestions of other sites to keep me busy until PTW returns (not sure if you are allowed to post them in the forum).

To the admins of the game: Good luck with what ever you decide to do, I've really enjoyed playing and can't wait for PTW to restart or a new game to begin. You have my support all the way! :D

Post subject: Re: Something for the admins to think about
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:03 pm 

unclegar95 wrote:
I feel that you have been taking things(complaints) too personal... most of us just want to play...most of the time i have complained to let you know about things that needed to be fixed and the word on the street is your new game could take like 6 months

LOL..."word on the street". :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:38 pm 

we've already made it to the street? Cool.