Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: what is considered cheating????
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:01 pm 

As far as I know I am not aloud to post coordinates in this forum or the in game chat, then why the hell are others aloud to post coordinates on other chat line or form of communication????? Now don't give me a BS story that it cannot be proven... because it is pretty obvious. I'm done playing stupid pirate. Now if I can find the option to remove myself I'll be out of here.. see you later and enjoy your game :roll:

Post subject: Re: what is considered cheating????
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:42 am 

your hip to what's goin on so get with it. don't quit.
winners don't quit.and some things take time. look at the members profiles and you'll see that some have been playing the game a long time and now with experience and upgrades ofcourse they're the big bad pirates see. tell ya what. run up your fame and pm me your coords and we'll call it square between you and i and then we can work together on kickin and takin some serious pirate booty.come on!take it take it and spend it on upgrades and then know what it's like to have ptr and rat and so on kissin your ass for some mercy.(you gotta have goals lol) otherwise go sit in a corner and cry like a baby. your choice there pirate.or if it's not fun anymore by all means give it up.

Quote:
GOT MILK?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:29 pm 

Yeah, sometimes winning is knowing when to quit :bom: ... I don't have a problem with losing either. there is a fairness issue here, so I'd rather spend my time finding another game... I found another type of game that seems pretty fare so far. Already made it to 21$ in my first 3 days and then 27$ within 1 week. But my luck left me both time and now I'm building myself up again. I could have cashed in at 10 though. Another fare thing is that it is completely paid by advertiser, they won't accept any form of payments from players. This is fare to me.

I guess PTW needs more advertisers to make this game worthwhile for everyone.
I'm not waiting around for that day though. :bigsmurf:

Noticed I am starting to disappear :arrow: :cheese:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:21 pm 

I agree with Jerryrocks. Please don't quit. You are a great pirate. I even agree with your reasoning, its just that in order to succeed in this game you have to make friends. The ones you are talking about do hit everyone and that is why they are always the winners, but if I have high fame I will let my friends know so that they get my gold and not those 4,5, or 6 who pass on co-ordinates to their others. If I had quit back in November when I got frustrated I wouldn't have won the laptop. I had patience and stayed and on Black Friday I found out I had won the laptop. Just have patience my friend, sooner or later bcp and SeaCaptainN will realize that it is the infamous tag team that is running every one of the other great players off. Several great people have left because they were "RAPED" by certain people in less than 1-2 minutes, not once, but several times over a period of several days. And then they will do something about it......I just hope it is before too many more pirates leave and we lose any chance at all of achieving success in this game. Stick around and help us all defeat them darn foes!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:23 pm 

By the way, PM me here and send me your referral url for the other site and if I don't already belong there, I will join under your referral. Just don't give up on us here.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:22 pm 

I asked this question in a different thread with no response (imagine that), but why can't they cap the monthly cashouts? To say $25 or something like that per player. They paid out $500 last month, so if the cap was $25 at least 20 people would get paid, instead of the 8 that did. And it's not like popcan or larry are going to quit because of it, they're still getting paid, and I think they've taken enough from everyone else that they shouldn't have a problem with this at all. This month's cashout for GD is already at 170000, and it's only the 9th. Frankly it's ridiculous to think that anybody other than the same old group has a chance in hell of every getting paid anything from this site.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:31 pm 

what are you sayin sixer ?are we swimin in a pond full of suckerfish?have you experienced a lot of feelin like an unvalued player by administration?see cause i thought it might be something personal cause i'm not that popular in certain crowds. thanks i at least don't feel alone on this issue. hey where's etarip goin anyway?say if enough pirates join and quit and spend even a little it seems fine to maintain the status quo.
hey it's an international market after all
these guys are pirates too aren't they
no responce equates to .....?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:39 pm 

globell45 wrote:
By the way, PM me here and send me your referral url for the other site and if I don't already belong there, I will join under your referral. Just don't give up on us here.

yeah me too polease
danka shin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:46 pm 

I like this kind of online game and one thing that keeps my attention is the money :mrgreen: . I don't have much time for myself cause I have a home and family(lovely wife, a toddler and a newborn :D ) to spend time with. So I will play a game that shows me real numbers :money: and that's where my time will be spent.
With PTW the most gold I stole from someone was 23 000(that was big) and thats around 40 cents at the end of the month. 57 000 gold was the most I accumulated and that's about 80 cents more or less... The problem is that there's no way to keep that gold :thumbdown: , it will go back down every night so forget about saving till you get 20$.
Don't pirates bury their treasures??? :scratch:
When this game actually becomes fair play I might play again and I won't mind starting from scratch. :rambo:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:15 pm 

jerryrocks wrote:
globell45 wrote:

yeah me too polease
danka shin

Me too,send that link,I will look it over.I agree,winners don't quit.You just have to keep on going until you reach the top.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:07 pm 

The question you asked about "don't pirates burry their treasures" is one that I brought up months ago. I think that if someone wanted to burry it on an island it should be allowed. If someone else comes along and finds it that should be allowed also. We didn't get any response from management on the issue. If they would consider a new feature such as this one it might make the game a little more interesting. there would have to be some rules that apply to this idea though. You don't want a few people sharring their gold with each other and they may be why management never gave it a consideration.

Stay out of the Storms,

Six

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:14 pm 
John the Fisherman

globell45 wrote:

hmmm

this really piques my interest!!!

I like it!

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:49 am 

Has anyone answered the initial question? Are we going to label fleets as cheats? Fleet members sure are annoying. They definitely have an advantage, but are they cheaters? And if they are, what's going to be done?

I think it's time we get an answer. And if the answer is fleets are OK, Popcan give me a buzz, I want to be in your fleet before all the good slots fill up! -Chuck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:27 am 

as U can see... for the moment... fleets are allowed... (no reaction = allowed i suppose ?!?)
nothing happends... just u loose some money every time they giving U're coordinates to others when u have fame... (= in other games this is the same as cheating: and U're out then !!!)...
in the mean time : a lot of good players leaving the game because of this !!!
But... u can still play the way u like it the most... with or without fleets, whit or without lots of fame...
it's just a matter of FAIR game play... hopefully in the future, it will be the same for every player...
only hope... ???
the new version... ???
we will see whats happends then...
for now... just play... and HAVING FUN !!!
and...
Still waiting for the results of the special rewards december and januari... (if there also not gone... with the stormy-sea-wind.... lol)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:56 pm 

It is allowed to form fleets....My issue is about sharing coordinates on outside forms of communication. This is tolerated and on the other hand we can't do it here in this forum or on the in game chat.
I wonder what would happen if I shared some coordinates right here on this post. :scratch:
I bet I would get a reaction real fast. :roll: