Post subject: Re: any news?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:36 am 

Now I get it pop, your sleeping now, thats why you don't answer me lmao

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:57 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

popcan wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
no big deal here. no surprise there is no admin response. this post will pry get deleted :o ... they don't have a way for the game to work the way they want it to, and don't really have the money to do it either. No point. Would be nice if there was some honesty though. Rather than all this "oh it's not ready again" stuff. I mean, how long have we been hearing that?

I have the money and time to do it , PTW is fine the way it is, this redesign plan should just be abandoned and the game only needs tweaks to make it awesome again. I know the admins would rather see hell freeze over than seeing "popcan" have ANYTHING to do with PTW but just dont let this game die. with 85 members its basically dead now so sell it to ANYONE but popcan before it becomes totally worthless.

I was the biggest piratomaniac PTW had playing up to 20 hours a day but I enjoy PTW much more now that i stopped caring about it and play my 15 minutes a day.

Of course. and the fact they read this and don't reply kinda shows that much more they don't really care about it. Remember when Nick told me to give him my ideas by talkin to him on MSN sometime? well i tried 3 times and never got a response... weird. The game IS fine the way it was. Just needed to be reset after 6 months. Nothin wrong with that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:28 pm 

I agree with the 6 month reset, in fact I believe I was one of the ones yelling the loudest for a reset. Didn't think it would be every month though. Still I'd rather see it reset every month than only once a year. Still a fun game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm 

Personally, I think even a 6 month reset is not enough. I like the way it is, but I think every 3 months would make for a very interesting game and game plan. Oh well, that's my that's my thought on the subject.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:39 am 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
Of course. and the fact they read this and don't reply kinda shows that much more they don't really care about it. Remember when Nick told me to give him my ideas by talkin to him on MSN sometime? well i tried 3 times and never got a response... weird. The game IS fine the way it was. Just needed to be reset after 6 months. Nothin wrong with that.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with me not responding on MSN. If I'm not at the computer when you IM me then I can't really respond, and it's possible that you weren't on when I got back. Different time zones could lead to those kinds of problems. That would show up in my logs, though. I only have 3 conversations in my logs, on 2/13, 6/5, and 7/9, and all three times I was there when you IMed me.

If you're wondering where I've been the last few weeks, I just moved across the country and it's been a very busy time for me, in addition to not having internet access for a large portion of the time. I checked in on the game and the forums, but for the most part things have been pretty quiet. Unfortunately, it means yet another delay for not just my work on PTW but everything. To be honest, my schedule has gone to pieces. Now that I finally have internet access and a desk set up at my new place, though, things are starting to come back together.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:04 am 
Crotchedy Old Fart

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
popcan wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
no big deal here. no surprise there is no admin response. this post will pry get deleted :o ... they don't have a way for the game to work the way they want it to, and don't really have the money to do it either. No point. Would be nice if there was some honesty though. Rather than all this "oh it's not ready again" stuff. I mean, how long have we been hearing that?

I have the money and time to do it , PTW is fine the way it is, this redesign plan should just be abandoned and the game only needs tweaks to make it awesome again. I know the admins would rather see hell freeze over than seeing "popcan" have ANYTHING to do with PTW but just dont let this game die. with 85 members its basically dead now so sell it to ANYONE but popcan before it becomes totally worthless.

I was the biggest piratomaniac PTW had playing up to 20 hours a day but I enjoy PTW much more now that i stopped caring about it and play my 15 minutes a day.

I had not realized that Cap was moving... personally, I had a mess of problems dropped into my lap and was trying to get them worked out while also trying to find time to take care of things here. A little over a week ago things came to such a head that I was not able to check in here and I come back to find this. I don't understand why you feel you need to come post such things as this unless you are just trying to get a reaction.

Pop... I don't remember ever saying we were wanting to sell, I was only told that you had offered to buy it at a point in time that I was not looking to sell. Maybe you are correct and the redesign should be scrapped, but without being able to see the finished product, it is hard to say. I have invested a lot of time and effort into this game and this past year I have also been in charge of a volunteer organization which has taken up far more of my time than I like. But that is pretty much behind me now, so I am hoping to be able to devote more time to this in the future