Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: help pls... about pearl.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:44 pm 

hey im new to the site.. i just found a pearl and i dont know what it does or what it is.. can someone help pls?? thanks xD

Post subject: Re: help pls... about pearl.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:20 pm 

duddeeee wrote:
hey im new to the site.. i just found a pearl and i dont know what it does or what it is.. can someone help pls?? thanks xD

Well duddeeee, once at band camp, we found a string with pearls tied to it about an inch or so apart and a ring on the end. I don't know for sure what it was for but if you collect enough pearls you can probably make one of your own. If you are not sure exactly how to make this device PM Popcan and I am sure he will guide you.

Also there is a real kewl link on the home page of the game. Let me give it to you: http://game.piratetheworld.com/game/start.php# Click on the HOW TO PLAY button. Now that link is kewl because it explains the game. All you have to do is click on pictures. One of the best help thingies I have ever seen for someone like me that doesn't enjoy digging it out of a text file.

Also, if you are still having trouble what to do with those pearls you find you could probably just give them to gold pirate, she is going to get them anyway!

One more thing, if you have lots of gold and lots of fame and are close to running out of moves then you can anchor next to me and I will keep the other pirates from raiding your hold.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:31 pm 
the evil pirate

Cremaster wrote:
If you are not sure exactly how to make this device PM Popcan and I am sure he will guide you.

ROFL :safe:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:25 pm 
John the Fisherman

haha

niceeeeeeeee

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:49 pm 

Just in case you havn't already figured it out, you can take the pearl to a town that has an assayer in it (as not all towns have one). Sometimes the assayers are closed so keep checking towns until you find one that is opened. Odds are you have found a pearl with .01 gold or maybe .1 silver. It will go into your treasure chest if you sell it to the assayer. If however you find an assayer that tells you "I'm not qualified to tell you the value" or something like that then you have a valuble pearl. Don't trade it for silver daubloons, keep looking for the right assayer until you find out what the true value is!
Good luck and keep checking those lagoons!

Six