Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ahoy !New & Need Help !
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:45 am 

Hey all !

I am new to this game, started yesterday. Got 17 000 gold from plundering and searching islands. I've got 2 pearls aswell.

1. When I am going to cash out, it says currently having maintenace. Is it all the time or not ?

2. I have met about 50 assayers but all are closed. What Ill do with the pearl after its worth is calculated ?

3. Can I cash out 17 000 gold or Gold Doubloons ?

4. THANKS !

Post subject: Re: Ahoy !New & Need Help !
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:06 am 

The assayers are ALL under maintainance right now so hold on to those pearls and keep looking. You never know what one may be worth. They are usually worth .01 gold or .1 silver daubloons. However, sometimes you'll luck up and find a real treasure! Could be worth as much as a $50 Amazon gift certificate! The 17,000 gold you speak of you need to buy upgrades for you ship. This is done at any of the towns (even if you have attacked the town). Upgrade your ship as soon as you can because if you don't some other pirate will come along and take your gold from you. The "cashout" is done on the 1st day of each month. Whatever gold you have on your ship you will be given the option to keep the gold on your ship to use for upgrades or you may cash out for gold daubloons (there is a difference between the gold on your ship and the gold daubloons that wind up in your treasure chest). Gold daubloons maybe cashed out through a paypal account for real money.
Good luck and good hunting!

SIX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:29 am 

mr_six_shooter wrote:
The assayers are ALL under maintainance right now so hold on to those pearls and keep looking. You never know what one may be worth. They are usually worth .01 gold or .1 silver daubloons. However, sometimes you'll luck up and find a real treasure! Could be worth as much as a $50 Amazon gift certificate! The 17,000 gold you speak of you need to buy upgrades for you ship. This is done at any of the towns (even if you have attacked the town). Upgrade your ship as soon as you can because if you don't some other pirate will come along and take your gold from you. The "cashout" is done on the 1st day of each month. Whatever gold you have on your ship you will be given the option to keep the gold on your ship to use for upgrades or you may cash out for gold daubloons (there is a difference between the gold on your ship and the gold daubloons that wind up in your treasure chest). Gold daubloons maybe cashed out through a paypal account for real money.
Good luck and good hunting!

SIX

Thanks ! Thats a very good answer ! But I didn't understand the thing where you say you about cashout.You cashout ordinary gold to-> Gould Doubloons -> Real cash ?. Thanks again ! That helped !!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 am 
John the Fisherman

yes, thats correct

gold pieces (at the end of the month) are exchanged to gold doubloons, then you trade gold doubloons (whenever you want) in for real cash

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:18 am 

CSStriker wrote:
yes, thats correct

gold pieces (at the end of the month) are exchanged to gold doubloons, then you trade gold doubloons (whenever you want) in for real cash

Thank you guys ! =) I am starting to like this community more and more =D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:07 pm 
John the Fisherman

haha

say that to me when you see me on your attack logs... :twisted:

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 am 

metal edge, a couple of ways to learn is to read the forum and also use the help file which is around here somewhere. I used to have the link but don't now. Perhaps someone has it handy and would post it for you. It is a very good help file, someone spent a good amount of time on it. Good luck and happy sailing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:27 pm 

It's not Edge, tough :roll: But thanks =)