Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Well it's been fun
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:39 pm 

After over 2 years of farming everyday and buying extra moves i am BORED it's just not the same game i first started playing, don't get me wrong i luv the game just not enough goin on,pirates quitting and not really many new pirates.I am not trying to be rude lol and this is not a knock on you seacaptain so don't take this the wrong way, with that said, here are some things me and quite a few others have been talking about,there's not enough pirates out there to sit and fish for very long,the gold you get farming is less than it was 2 years ago,used to you could get over 100gp sometimes but not no more,and no coordinates make it look generic to new players and they don't have a clue where their going i understand why you took it out before but now with the cheap price of radar everyone has a 10 pretty much,and cashout is pretty much unattainable which for me it really don't matter cause i would put it back in the anyway lol ,I know you have a life but we don't see you like we used to,which makes us sad,again this is only some things being discussed from time to time in chat.If some changes are made to the game I'll be back but for now I'm just bored, Have fun out there and Happy Pirating!!!!

PS. If you have hit me today you might have gotten a surprise. AKA CaptainSpaulding :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Well it's been fun
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:14 pm 

When i joined there was 650+ pirates on here, it was fun and challenging. Hardly a move without there being someone to hit or run from, and i got hit bad several times (u know who u are :lol: ) and some of those are good friends now. Since then i have seen the chat room die slowly, and the game follow suit, the disappearance of the co-ords i originally thought might be a fun idea, stop some of the pack hunting (wrong!) etc, but this has made a lot of people revert to excell maps and if ur new and mapless u got a hope in hell. I believe the new ones don't stay simply because they get hit bad (due to the lack of players and we gotta hit something) and because there's just no excitement left to be had. Even the pearls don't hold any thrill anymore, especially when u gotta wait months on end for prize ones to be changed. I'll stay here for now but it won't be long before more of us follow rickrude.
Dig out the suggestions on the old forum, implement some of the good ones and maybe the flock with return to the fold :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:36 pm 

Well I have found many active players. Usually when I have fame or lots-O-gold. Pirates always know when ye have a bit of coin, news spreads like wildfire. You know what they say, telegraph, telephone, tell a pirate!

We really need a cruise line, a water slide, and well, er, pirate sex.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:39 pm 

As of 2010-02-20 21:30:02, there are 2 pirates active on the seas.
Really as i've seen it this is the norm most of the time on here

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:36 pm 

Well i quit the game almost a month ago and thought i would come by and say hi to some friends but

As of 2010-03-05 22:15:01, there are 0 pirates active on the seas.

i'll come by some other time when game is up again, cya :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:34 pm 

Sorry too see you go rick.....
But think about it first plz...
you go then others do and there will be less on the seas for me to get gold from....lol
stick in their and so might others and some of the new guys and girls....
Somtimes sites go through tough times and if it was not for ppl that stick to it they would go down for ever...
I for one would not like to see that on this game....
cap is trying his best from what i read... but like all of us he too has a life....

All i ask is stick with it and see what happens... give it a few months at least....

Just my thought

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 am 

I agree with you I just hate to see the game go too,
I just hope everybody can come up with a way to save pirate the world thanks.

P.S. I'm not leaving the game we all know and love.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 am 

Well I am not going anywhere either. I have played this game for the past 2 years and everyone here has become sorta like my extended family. I miss players when they decide to quit. Also, to quit now would be a desertion to seacapt. I am not ready to do that yet. SeaCapt has done, and will do, what he can to keep the game going. After all it is his (and bcp) game. I am sure they want the game to survive more than anyone.

And rick, stalens38 is right, when one leaves more leave. There isn't that many on the seas now, we gotta stick it out. It will get better. All sites have their ups and downs. This is just a down time. So think about it next time you come on here. Think about coming back. Please. And I couldn't even hit you and get thru till ya left lol.

If I didn't have a passion (obsession :oops: ) with this game I would never have written the poem at christmas time. I love this game and I think, no I know it will get back on track soon. I am not going anywhere.

just my thoughts
mary0203

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:17 am 

Thanks Mary0203 lets hope everyone sticks around,
this is a great game and i enjoy playing with all of you,
it would be a real shame to see the game end like this.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:16 am 

I am still at the game and probably stay also there for a while :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:55 pm 

Yeah harden up I say, in a nice way of coarse :D So the game has changed but only because pirates keep leaving. It's up to us to keep the game going by sailing on. I don't get to play much any more & have thought about letting my ship sink many times. But whether or not I use all my moves every day, which lately I haven't & I've been wasting a lot of moves :cry: , I still stick in there cos i just love it sooooo much, & i'd hate to let the other pirates down. So don't leave, any pirate, I'd hate to see you become just another sinker, unless i sunk you :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:45 am 

Sorry to see you go to the people who are going, and I agree with the people who say it's just a down time in the site but it will get more members again later on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:11 am 

how can you say it,s just down time for the game
they are back filling the grave now and the tomb stone is being made as we speak
good luck the last few
last one out please turn off the lights :( :( :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:48 am 

Jon, sorry to see your decision. Please say it isn't so. I hate to see this keep happening but I think I know what is happening and why people are leaving frustrated. That is all for now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 pm 

As of 2010-03-22 22:45:01, there are 11 pirates active on the seas.

And according to my attack log there are quite a few left on the seas to keep it interesting!!!