Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I will buy Piratetheworld and get it running again.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:30 pm 

SOMEONE let seacap'n know that I am interested.

Post subject: Re: I will buy Piratetheworld and get it running again.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 pm 

Good luck with that, I hope you can get through to him as something needs to be done!! PTW must go on, I love it!!! I have just had 2 whole days of not being able to play as the site crashed or something??? Did this just happen to me or were we all desperately trying to find another game to satisfy our addiction???

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:57 pm 

Angieb wrote:
Did this just happen to me or were we all desperately trying to find another game to satisfy our addiction???

It seems it must have been just me who couldn't play, as I just checked my attack log & guess what, plenty of hits??? What is going on??? How do i get those lost days back & how come I was still getting hit, & how come I couldn't play???

Don't worry, I'm not expecting any answers, seacap'n obviously doesn't care & Popcan, who I thought was meant to be helping out, doesn't seem to do much at all either!!! Sorry if I am insulting any one but hopefully if you are insulted, maybe it will prompt some action. Some of us have been loyal right through & it sure is frustrating getting all the empty promises & not knowing what is going on!!!

mrssludgemaster has offered to buy the site so why not hand it over????

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:15 am 

I hadn't seen that you couldn't get into it but it's good you have it back up and running. As for updates to the game is it a new thing that the coords are back??.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 am 

The cords are a small thing! How about putting the things in that we all voted on!

And I couldn't get in either. I couldn't even get into the forum this time. It said that the domain name had run out and someone
needed to pay for it. Was like that for 2 days but just like Angie, I was still getting hit while I couldn't get in! I too love this game
and wish someone would either take care of the game or sell it!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:56 pm 

I sent a PM to SeaCaptnN but I doubt anything will come of it. I see Popcan is still playing, what happen to him helping I wonder???

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:13 am 

I wans't too happy about losing my 600 moves. I had a plan and because of the Domaine blockage I lost out on the last day to attack everyone for the week. BURN!!!!

So if this is gonna be a habit maybe a good advanced warning would be helpful.
I put money into this game so would like to option to play when I want and not have
to worry about when.

Something needs to be changed in the percentage of what thieves take and in routine attacks..it's not a big deal when you don't have a lot of gold at the beginning ot the game, but when you're looking to buy the 6000000/9000000 upgrades, goodluck at getting anything...it's almost a stalemate for a few os us.
On an average day without atacking anyone during my moves I might collect 10000 gold all in all. Now i'm been playing for a while, using the 6000000 upgrades. I get 3 days to attack what players I can win from, but they are puny ammounts and maybe 2 higher players that could still beat me. When I get attacked I can easily lose more gold than I what I've collected in one or two days.. please fix this problem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:55 pm 

Bit of a puzzle as to why some of us weren't able to play & others were :?: :?: :?: :evil: :evil: :evil: It was annoying to miss that last chance to attack everyone :twisted: :twisted: :cry: & get all that extra gold :cry: :cry:

Not sure there is anyone out there to hear your plea DorEli53, here's hoping something is done soon!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:03 am 
the evil pirate

Angieb wrote:
I sent a PM to SeaCaptnN but I doubt anything will come of it. I see Popcan is still playing, what happen to him helping I wonder???

hi angieb

I think i posted some time ago about my auto parts store being busy and not being able to dedicate any time to PTW , I apologize that I didnt see your mesasages sooner.

as far as the game being down a few days I sent BCP an offline message about the hosting running out and it looks like they renewed the domain.

If anyone is interested in buying the game it will be a bit complicated as the website is registered as a partnership and they both live in different states, it was even more complicated for me as I live in canada , however im sure this can be fixed by giving some lawyer a stack of twenties lol.

selling price? i cannot say for sure but most likely no less than $3000... but thats only a guess.

you may also need a good programmer, seacapt is a very good programmer but PTW was designed with "spaghetti code" . once again fixable with a stack of twenties lol.

yes i still like to play but i have now reached to "hopeless point" in upgrades, hopefully we either get new ownership or a reset or something.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:28 pm 

Yay, good to see you calling in Popcan :D Pity you are too busy to be more involved in PTW, seems from memory, you have had lots of positive input into the game when you have been involved, if only you could be more involved:( Oh well, I'm sure I saw SeacaptnN afloat again so maybe he is planning something :) :) One can only hope!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:05 pm 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

I'm here, I'm here...

mrsludgemaster,

Send me a PM or email -- we'll figure it out. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm 

i hope something comes of this good luck :D :D

http://lyrania.co.uk/?r=760

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:24 pm 

SeacaptainN yay your there :D :D :D Eagerly awaiting to hear more :!: 8) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:37 pm 

the CaptN and I have talked and are trying to put things together.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 am 

any word on the seas yet? We are anxiously waiting for a response.