Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New chat room
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:40 am 

There's a new chat room for the game setup. To enter it go to http://www.everywherechat.com/chatnow.php enter your user name (Please use your in-game name.), enter ptw as the room, and click to connect. Also it will make the chat easier to use if you click on expand. Since the setting to make the room private doesn't seem to save, you may find that non players enter the room. Maybe you could tell them what the game is about but please don't advertise the game as such in the chat room. The admins of the chat room (Nothing to do with in the game or forums.) are me, fhaitjema, and Angieb. Let's all play nice in the chat room, :). Also feel free to post your thoughts in this thread, e.g if you want to be a moderator for the chat room, have ideas on rules that should apply, etc. Oh and since anyone can use any name in the chat (Though they should only use their in-game name.) I'm happy to set the chat room to show you're a confirmed player and that you are who you say you are. Just register your username in the chat (Go to the little box connected to the options box.) and then post on the forums that you want to be confirmed. Please spread the word of the new chat room to players who still play that you'd like to chat with.