Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Happy Payout! NOT!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:48 pm 

So, who else is mad at never reaching pay out, wasting your lives away on this "game." Feel free to rant about your miseries, this is the place to do it!!

http://googanna.tripod.com/

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:52 pm 
Beware of Kitty

actually there is a rant n rave section for this.

EDIT by admin: I have moved this thread to the correct place. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:16 pm 

lol you joined on july 31st. Ummm I don't think you have the priviledge of ranting about not making cashout.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:24 pm 

i have been playing from day one and i believe anyone could make out cashout if they wanted

to make cash out it would take about 7 days and an hour a day and you will make cashout

You just need to play smart!!!

CLICK HERE for the Most Offensive T-Shirts EVER!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:05 pm 

little cocky to think you could hit payout in one day. I could have made it several times, I just chose to upgrade instead. Patience Glasshoppa-if you want it, you can achieve it.

Post subject: Re: Happy Payout! NOT!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:01 pm 

RagingHamster wrote:
So, who else is mad at never reaching pay out, wasting your lives away on this "game." Feel free to rant about your miseries, this is the place to do it!!

Go be a baby on some other forum...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:06 pm 
Spasm Master

obviously a level one ship, no map, no ability to hit anyone, and forced to move just one space in a chosen direction cannot make cashout. Just for future reference, this isnt a cash machine - its a game with cash thrown in - you'll have to work to make cashout, though it is obtainable - dont bash the game because you didn't collect 110k+ in one day. I have been here from the beginning, and have never had over 100k lol - its not easyv :wink:

CaptainSpaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:45 pm 

If you join the game on Feb 5th, it doesnt mean that you join the forum on Feb 5th, you have to join each seperately so the person may have been playing for months

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:30 pm 
Spasm Master

pmarrsouth wrote:
If you join the game on Feb 5th, it doesnt mean that you join the forum on Feb 5th, you have to join each seperately so the person may have been playing for months

It was shelvock that pointed out his join date, so i'm guessing he went into the game stats and looked it up :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:59 pm 

yes, we did look it up :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:19 am 

unclegar95 wrote:
i have been playing from day one and i believe anyone could make out cashout if they wanted

to make cash out it would take about 7 days and an hour a day and you will make cashout

I think a beginner needs 2 months. Since the gold value goes up with the ammount of gold in the system, 2 months is fair. Like, play for 3 weeks, upgrading all the while. Then save up for 1 week, keeping fame low. That's the last week of the first month, save up. Easily find 70,000 gold in 1 week, even playing stupid :).

With low fame you'll get hit a lot on the last day b4 reset, but not for much. Then when the next cycle starts, you're not so far down in the hole, or so weak that you keep losing gold while being unable to attack. So by the end of the second month, unless you choose to upgrade instead, yep-yep, cashout.

But then, if someone expects to cashout in a day, they'll be back the day after cashout wonderring why a whole $20 isn't in their paypal account.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:22 pm 
Spasm Master

Nolita wrote:
unclegar95 wrote:

I think a beginner needs 2 months. Since the gold value goes up with the ammount of gold in the system, 2 months is fair. Like, play for 3 weeks, upgrading all the while. Then save up for 1 week, keeping fame low. That's the last week of the first month, save up. Easily find 70,000 gold in 1 week, even playing stupid :).

With low fame you'll get hit a lot on the last day b4 reset, but not for much. Then when the next cycle starts, you're not so far down in the hole, or so weak that you keep losing gold while being unable to attack. So by the end of the second month, unless you choose to upgrade instead, yep-yep, cashout.

But then, if someone expects to cashout in a day, they'll be back the day after cashout wonderring why a whole $20 isn't in their paypal account.

well, whenever people do cashout through paypal, they usually do get it the same day they request it by responding the the admin email lol. They act quick here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:31 pm 
why ppl gotta think they gonna make cashout in 1 day? i been playin for about 2 weeks now and i kinda figured i wouldn't make cashout my first month because i atleast have half a brain to realize that most likely theres a whole **** load of ppl that are playing this game that are stronger then me and will try to get all my gold.

i'm sorry, i just had to put my 2 cents in on this topic.