Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: talk about robbery site
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:29 pm 

i pay $14 to by moves to try to get like 3000 to 4000 golds to upgrade a little over 11300 golds.
how the f@ck you want us to upgrade? :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
thank god i clicking on site to make money on the internet.
it fun to give your money to the darn auto bot pirates
every pirates you hit in green you got 1 gold or 3 golds woopee dingding.and blue pirate you fail all the time and there goes your fame high sky to the autobot pirates to attack you for your little pity golds you make everyday. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject: Re: talk about robbery site
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:48 pm 
Spasm Master

UNDER_GROUND_ATTACKER wrote:
i pay $14 to by moves to try to get like 3000 to 4000 golds to upgrade a little over 11300 golds.
every pirates you hit in green you got 1 gold or 3 golds woopee dingding.and blue pirate you fail all the time and there goes your fame high sky to the autobot pirates to attack you for your little pity golds you make everyday. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hmm.... lets think about this for a minute

this game is about strategy right? So, if attacking every green ship in sight and getting just a couple gold apiece isnt working (obviously it wouldn't lol), then maybe you should try something else?

Since many people (including myself when I am able to find the time, though that isnt very often) can make thousands upon thousands in a single day and not run out of moves, it shows that your strategy of carelessly attacking isn't the right one - maybe look at the way you play the game before you attack it.....

even tic-tac-toe requires a strategy lol - if you don't use one, you'll lose at that most of the time, and the same thing holds true for this game, though on a larger scale

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:14 pm 

CaptainSpaz wrote:

this game is about strategy right? So, if attacking every green ship in sight and getting just a couple gold apiece isnt working (obviously it wouldn't lol), then maybe you should try something else?

Since many people (including myself when I am able to find the time, though that isnt very often) can make thousands upon thousands in a single day and not run out of moves, it shows that your strategy of carelessly attacking isn't the right one - maybe look at the way you play the game before you attack it.....

even tic-tac-toe requires a strategy lol - if you don't use one, you'll lose at that most of the time, and the same thing holds true for this game, though on a larger scale

Staring contests don't take strategy. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:54 pm 

Under, what did you do with that 27 you took from me today????? arrh I don't understand mate, do you want to be invinciable once you buy moves. I got over 1500 moves the other day on just my 600 moves. I attacked islands, towns, and ships and upgraded twice. Like another poster her commented I had a plan. Have you mapped? It is time consuming and a pain on the hind side but it works. If you need help PM someone and ask for help. Several people here were quite nice in assisting me getting over the learning hump. Sounds like you are very frustrated. I hope things get better in the game for you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:56 pm 
Spasm Master

KingDragun wrote:
CaptainSpaz wrote:

Staring contests don't take strategy. :shock:

sure they do.... try staring into a bright light, while your opponent doesn't - i bet that proves to be a bad strategy, and will result in a loss :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:36 am 

You have me rather lost UNDER_GROUND_ATTACKER so well done as I normally know everything. It would help if you posted your problem in more detail so we all know what you mean. For starters what happened after you brought the moves and who do you think is using a bot? None of the ships I know of look to be using bots as their moment and attacks are well planned. If you need to buy moves to get an upgrade that cheap then I think you need more pratice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:51 pm 

You have me rather lost UNDER_GROUND_ATTACKER so well done as I normally know everything. It would help if you posted your problem in more detail so we all know what you mean. For starters what happened after you brought the moves and who do you think is using a bot? None of the ships I know of look to be using bots as their moment and attacks are well planned. If you need to buy moves to get an upgrade that cheap then I think you need more pratice

lmao that cheap yes you got that right as soon you buy 100 moves to upgrade next darn **** you got is peace of ass like that who f@ck your plan >>>neo98292 Success 3123 Lost :roll: well this site not go have no more darn money from me until those f@ck head get lost for awhile .it always the same one who attacking you so i guest the 5000 member there probably 500 who play so i wonder why.i was missing about 800 golds to upgrade i buy 100 move to do it ,bang you got that **** who took over 3000 golds from you.the funny thing when you see them move you try to attack them is not working but them they can f@cking easy attack you. so they must have fast fingers.so it mean nobody buying moves then the site not getting to many money to pay the member that why is always the same one who got the money.that why there not so many peoples who playing because they see who always get the money every month. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:13 pm 
Beware of Kitty

dang dude relax, it's just a game :roll: and must you curse so much. I guess nobody is suppose to attack you so you can upgrade, well that's not how the game is played. I haven't upgraded for a while and you don't hear me complaining. You need to change the way you are playing and don't attack every ship you see, especially the greens ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:33 pm 

UNDER_GROUND_ATTACKER I can try to offer you a bit of advice if you like. I don't claim to be an expert or anything :wink: but I have been playing for a few months now and pretty much get the gist of how it works.

The reason you can't hit some players is because they have either been playing a bit longer than yourself and have a headstart on upgrading, or perhaps they haven't been playing that long and have solely concentrated on upgrades. Either way that's what you need to do.

By the amount of money you seem to be losing it sounds as if your fame is very high! Forget about towns or other ships for the time being. Just use all your moves to search for islands, that way you won't lose so much money when you get hit as you will have zero fame. You don't even need to map or anything, there are more than enough islands on the grid anyway :D might take a bit longer but will certainly help you with your goal (upgrading).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:58 pm 
Spasm Master

here's some advice:

as the person above said, Watch your fame! (mainly what you are doing wrong)

Try playing at times when there isnt many others playing

Don't attack every green in sight, as most have no gold, and it just gives you fame and wastes moves

Follow a map, and search islands if you have one

Be a little nicer on the forums - maybe somebody would help you out if you were :wink:

If you refuse to do any of this to better your strategy, then don't go blaming your failure on those who attack you or the admin - if I see you moving, i'll attack you too probably lol, so just watch out. It's all part of the game.

Good luck on the seas
CaptainSpaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:50 pm 

Hmmm I am going to try to speak to you in your own language:

DUDE WHAT THE F@CK R U EVEN DOING @ DIS F@CKIN6 GAME? IV U TINK DIS GAME IS A WIH WULL 2 HAWD 4 U DEN Y DONT U JUST F@CKING QUIT? ST0P BEIN A SORE LOZER ND LEAV CUZ NOBODDY WUNTS A PISSOFF LYKE U
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

btw, WHY do you add those evil smiling emoticons? Are you happy or mad? I don't get you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:49 am 

What he said.

KingDragun wrote:
Hmmm I am going to try to speak to you in your own language:

DUDE WHAT THE F@CK R U EVEN DOING @ DIS F@CKIN6 GAME? IV U TINK DIS GAME IS A WIH WULL 2 HAWD 4 U DEN Y DONT U JUST F@CKING QUIT? ST0P BEIN A SORE LOZER ND LEAV CUZ NOBODDY WUNTS A PISSOFF LYKE U
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

btw, WHY do you add those evil smiling emoticons? Are you happy or mad? I don't get you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm 

Alright, lets not attack anyone here please. If you have advice, give it, if not, please do not flame people. Thanks :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:30 pm 

Alright, lets not attack anyone here please. If you have advice, give it, if not, please do not flame people. Thanks

lol advice not working.because there always going to be somebody who not go like it.my thing i was trying to say cap.greedy say it for me.
a big ty greedy girl all my love :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:31 pm 

lmao that cheap yes you got that right as soon you buy 100 moves to upgrade next darn **** you got is peace of ass like that who f@ck your plan >>>neo98292 Success 3123 Lost :roll: well this site not go have no more darn money from me until those f@ck head get lost for awhile

Sure won't be me helping and I also want to thank you for your glowing review of me.