Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:38 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
bcp19 wrote:
Can you examine your life and say that you have never spent money on something that others thought was foolish?

I can say that. :lol: i'm one of thos less fortunate people that has always had to struggle to make ends meet for one reason or another. Mostly the reasons have been health related, first my children, then my hubby and now myself.

I wish I had that money just to spend on meds needed and things needed just to survive each month. We are struggling to live on $700 a month so a minimum cashout for me would be like itting the lottery :lol: :lol:

Confused. I'm not anywhere near rich. I make due with something around $700 a month, but I'm not Anonymous. I'm just really curious now.

See, I have a computer and the internet, some folks think the internet is a foolish expense, they tell me to just go to the library(where you have to sign up in advance to use the computer for a limited ammount of time, just long enough to check your email really).

I also pay for cable. Others think that's foolish, funnily enough they seem to find the money for things like golfing vacations and trips around the world, plus cable and the internet, but because I'm poor(poor not destitute), they think I'm wasting my money on my two little diversions which cost less than going to the movies or out to a nice meal every week.

So Anonymous doesn't have a computer? They don't have the internet? How the heck are they able to stay on the computer long enough to even play this game if they don't have those two things? Don't know about their local library, but here, if they saw me playing this game for hours on end while others need to do research and check their email(someone poorer than I am would stay in touch with family to let them know they're okay via-email, even if they were too proud to ask for help), well, they'd give me the boot.

Sorry but I was under the impression bcp19 meant any money no matter how small the ammount. Sorry, but some folks think a can of pop on a hot day, or a pop-sicle is money wasted.

Wishing you no ill-will, but still, not buying that you've never splurged a day in your life, sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:26 pm 

Capt_Greedy_Others wrote:
Thank you Bcp. You said it all. :wink:
Kinda off subject here, but is this "Sal" from the other game that I know????? If so, you have my e-mail addy - get ahold of me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:07 pm 

yup that her :lol: the greedy one :wink: