Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:16 pm 
neo98292 wrote:
Yeah I do-talk to husker all the time-he is a good kid and I appreciate the apology and I will take the word sweety over B any day of the week lol

Are you flirting with me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:19 pm 

Nope lol. Just stating I will take one name much more than the other :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:23 pm 

neo98292 wrote:

why aren't you gone yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:56 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kInGdRaGuN wrote:
HUSKERS SHUT THE **** UP DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME
YOU HAVENO IDEA WHO I AM OR WHAT IM LIKE JUST BECAUSE I PORTRAY MYSELF ONE WAY IN THE FORUMS HAS NOTHING TO DO IN LIFE
IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ANY OF MY GOALS ARE IN LIFE - I HAVE THEM AND ITS NONE OF YOUR ******* BUSINESS AT ALL

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO ASK ME ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE? DO NOT AACT LIKE YOUR SO MUCH BETTER THEN ME AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM, LEARN HOW TO SHOW RESPECT TO OTHERS AND MAYBE I WILL DO THE SAME. IF YOU DONT GIVE RESPECT, IM NOT GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU

YEAH YEAH SURE I DIDNT GIVE RESPECT IN THE BEGINNG, I NEVER DID. BUT IF YOUR SO GOOD AND AWESOME AND GODLY THEN MAYBE YOU COULD HAVER BEEN THE BIGGER MAN AND RESPECTED ME

DO YOU THINK IF YOU WRE NICE TO ME THAT I WOULD STILL BEEN NEGATIVE TOWARDS YOU?

YOUR NO BETTER THEN I AM - I DONT GIVE THE SLIGHTEST PIECE OF **** WHAT COLLLEGE YOU GO TO, HOW STUPID YOU ARE OR WHAT YOUR GIONG TO DO IN LIFE

UNDERSTAND? I - DONT - CARE

Yet another example of why you should be reprimanded. If you came onto the forum I moderate and did this, your hind end would not be there any more.

Oh, and for your information, respect is earned. Your inane comments about respecting you show how little your understand that. I for one did try to be nice to you and I gave you friendly advice which you immediately said F this and F that to... you dug your grave son, now you have to live in it. Don't go blaming us for your mouth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:13 pm 
neo98292 wrote:

Thats a shame.....anyway peoples stop the hate...no more posts from me tonite...zee women await Slick, and Slick must not keep zee women waiting...you can tell im trashed already...peace folks :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:33 pm 

I got a daughter older than you LOL Mikey but happy trashin'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:28 pm 

bcp19 wrote:
Yet another example of why you should be reprimanded. If you came onto the forum I moderate and did this, your hind end would not be there any more.

Oh, and for your information, respect is earned. Your inane comments about respecting you show how little your understand that. I for one did try to be nice to you and I gave you friendly advice which you immediately said F this and F that to... you dug your grave son, now you have to live in it. Don't go blaming us for your mouth.

Find one thread where you tried to help me [nicely], and where I responded with "F that". If you can find a thread of such, I will sincerely apologize.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:43 am 

Post all ya want KATIE cause I can't see it you are GONE GONE GONE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:21 am 

neo98292 wrote:
Post all ya want KATIE cause I can't see it you are GONE GONE GONE

Okay and? That post wasn't even directed to you...why are you spamming now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:03 pm 

So who do you guys think will win this month? Unclegar or BCP??? They are close!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:00 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kInGdRaGuN wrote:
bcp19 wrote:

Find one thread where you tried to help me [nicely], and where I responded with "F that". If you can find a thread of such, I will sincerely apologize.

I once said that you should talk to Spaz before you post again, meant as friendly advice and that you should talk to a friend who was almost as bad as you about spamming the forum, and your response was something like who the F are you to tell me who I have to get permission from blah blah blah... that post is no longer on the forum as you went too overboard and the admin actually deleted it.