Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:52 pm 

I am very proud Husker of your work ethic and the goals you set for yourself. You are going to go far in life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:01 pm 

neo98292 wrote:
I am very proud Husker of your work ethic and the goals you set for yourself. You are going to go far in life.

since both of you guys love to join up and gangbang me why dont you 2 marry each other...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:27 am 
Why don't we set up some sort of PTW convention at a Hotel, for whoever can attend, with one of those kiddy boxing rings for all you guys to take your highschool anger out on each other...rather than going back and forth with each other on the internet, for me to read day in and day out with the impression that i am going to read something useful for my game play, or anyone else's for that matter... :roll:

On a side note, anyone who boasts or even talks about his/her "work ethic and goals", especially on a game forum site, isn't necessarily living the life...talk is cheap...close the mouth and do what you have to do...and when you have that little piece of paper from a University, then you can shove that into peoples faces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:39 am 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

My little piece of paper has the Terminator's signature on it. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:14 am 
Bros Before Hoes

um... i have a 4.0 gpa on my college transcript.. that includes multiple math classes, an english one, and a history one.. im not really old enough to have graduated from college.. but ill make sure i wave my little piece of paper around in your face when i get it an am makin 60k 1st year out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:43 pm 

SlickMikey wrote:
On a side note, anyone who boasts or even talks about his/her "work ethic and goals", especially on a game forum site, isn't necessarily living the life...talk is cheap...close the mouth and do what you have to do...and when you have that little piece of paper from a University, then you can shove that into peoples faces.

thank you sir...

huskers you need to get that in your little brain

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:10 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

katie.. what goals do you have for your life? what are you going to do with it? what achievments have you had thus far in your life.. by the time i was 15.. i had many things done, accomplished, and knew what i was doing..

oh and btw.. i think a lot of people would find it more impressive that i actually have an idea of what im doing and where im going compared to you not caring...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:56 pm 
<um... i have a 4.0 gpa on my college transcript.. that includes multiple math classes, an english one, and a history one.. im not really old enough to have graduated from college.. but ill make sure i wave my little piece of paper around in your face when i get it an am makin 60k 1st year out...>

There we go again with that mouth...I do not care...No one but you cares...kids with an abundance of arrogance and no shame such as yourself don't get as far in life as you may think...they open their mouths, like you do, in front of the wrong person (in person) and get mutilated and dropped in a cold body of water. Can't really enjoy that 47 thousand in cold hard cash when your not there to spend it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:59 pm 
Ah yes...almost forgot...I'd love to see you come anywhere close to my face. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:06 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

hah, you can be all tough behind a computer screen cant ya.. you have no idea who i am, as well as i dont know who you are.. you may call it arrogance, but i call it confidence.. see it how you want to.. i know who i am and what i am.. and if you can see neo's post.. im OBVIOUSLY not the ONLY one who cares.. like you just said.. so your wrong.. i beg you to start a debate with me.. over something i believe in, and you believe opposite.. or anything for that matter.. i gurantee i can show that im not another 17 year old brat... there are others out there that can attest to that.. yea im 17 so i have my "childish" sides, and you know what? im damn well entitled to them.. but you saying that i will go nowhere in life because ill be dead for opening my mouth in front of the wrong person? well your damn wrong there too.. going along with brains, would mean im intelligent, im not stupid, i know who i can say what to and who i cant.. im not gonna go up and start **** with someone half a foot taller than me, and 50 lbs heavier than me.. and slick.. what college did you go to? where is you "piece of paper"? what do you do for a living? how old are YOU?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:38 pm 
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
hah, you can be all tough behind a computer screen cant ya.. you have no idea who i am, as well as i dont know who you are.. you may call it arrogance, but i call it confidence.. see it how you want to.. i know who i am and what i am.. and if you can see neo's post.. im OBVIOUSLY not the ONLY one who cares.. like you just said.. so your wrong.. i beg you to start a debate with me.. over something i believe in, and you believe opposite.. or anything for that matter.. i gurantee i can show that im not another 17 year old brat... there are others out there that can attest to that.. yea im 17 so i have my "childish" sides, and you know what? im damn well entitled to them.. but you saying that i will go nowhere in life because ill be dead for opening my mouth in front of the wrong person? well your damn wrong there too.. going along with brains, would mean im intelligent, im not stupid, i know who i can say what to and who i cant.. im not gonna go up and start **** with someone half a foot taller than me, and 50 lbs heavier than me.. and slick.. what college did you go to? where is you "piece of paper"? what do you do for a living? how old are YOU?

Yech...well, i guess im going to have to respond because you make me sick...
1)I'm not being "tough" on my computer, i did not threaten you...i merely stated to you that i would like to see you try to shove a piece of paper into my face...and shoving something into someones face is MUCH more of a threat than what i said...don't you agree doogie?
2)I DO not know who you are, and im not here to make assumptions, all i go by is the nonsensical tyranny that spews out of your fish hole...
3) Confidence is one thing...what you hold dear is called cockyness and arrogance...you're not Jadakiss buddy.
4) Neo, for a fact, does NOT "care" about you, you weirdo
5) You being 17, which in my opinion is a developed mind (so to speak), has nothing to do with why you anger me and why i say these things. It has to do with comments like "Start a debate with me, i'll beat you" or "um... i have a 4.0 gpa on my college transcript.. that includes multiple math classes, an english one, and a history one..".....These are what makes you an immature child, not your age
6) I never ever said that you specifically would go no where in life, i said, and i quote "kids with an abundance of arrogance and no shame such as yourself don't get as far in life as you may think" SUCH as yourself
7) Not what college did i go to, i go to Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ and i major in Finance and minor in Exercise Science (see how i didn't have to suck my own d**k there and talk about myself like im god to hint to the fact that im a large fellow ::no threats calm down:: ) 8)"where is YOU piece of paper?" well no piece of paper just yet but i hope to have one soon...I am 21, go to school full-time and I work part-time at G-Wave Industries to make some extra cash assembling knick-knacks so kids like you can have good cell phone service...Got any more brain busters?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:35 pm 

Gosh Mikey thanks for telling me how I feel. Guess being a girl I lack the ability to know who I care for and who I don't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:52 pm 
neo98292 wrote:
Gosh Mikey thanks for telling me how I feel. Guess being a girl I lack the ability to know who I care for and who I don't.

lol, i was wrong...maybe you do care...but do you really? anyhow, i apologize for the misconception SWEETY...hope that wasnt too sexist :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:55 pm 

Yeah I do-talk to husker all the time-he is a good kid and I appreciate the apology and I will take the word sweety over B any day of the week lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:12 pm 

HUSKERS SHUT THE FUCK UP DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME
YOU HAVENO IDEA WHO I AM OR WHAT IM LIKE JUST BECAUSE I PORTRAY MYSELF ONE WAY IN THE FORUMS HAS NOTHING TO DO IN LIFE
IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ANY OF MY GOALS ARE IN LIFE - I HAVE THEM AND ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS AT ALL

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO ASK ME ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE? DO NOT AACT LIKE YOUR SO MUCH BETTER THEN ME AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM, LEARN HOW TO SHOW RESPECT TO OTHERS AND MAYBE I WILL DO THE SAME. IF YOU DONT GIVE RESPECT, IM NOT GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU

YEAH YEAH SURE I DIDNT GIVE RESPECT IN THE BEGINNG, I NEVER DID. BUT IF YOUR SO GOOD AND AWESOME AND GODLY THEN MAYBE YOU COULD HAVER BEEN THE BIGGER MAN AND RESPECTED ME

DO YOU THINK IF YOU WRE NICE TO ME THAT I WOULD STILL BEEN NEGATIVE TOWARDS YOU?

YOUR NO BETTER THEN I AM - I DONT GIVE THE SLIGHTEST PIECE OF SHIT WHAT COLLLEGE YOU GO TO, HOW STUPID YOU ARE OR WHAT YOUR GIONG TO DO IN LIFE

UNDERSTAND? I - DONT - CARE