Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Do you think KingDragun has gone out of the grey area of the rules?
Yes 88%  88%  [ 21 ]
No 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 24
 Post subject: KingDragun
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:50 pm 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

I, for one, am sick of KingDragun's recent posts. These forums have become much less enjoyable in the last few weeks. Since the whole moderator thing he has been much more negative--harassing other users and provoking harassment from them. To quote the forum rules:

Quote:
DO NOT HARASS OTHER USERS - We want you all to speak your mind and feel comfortable doing so. Use your brain and don't harass users.

Quote:
NO FORUM TROLLS - There is a HUGE difference between speaking your mind and bringing a constant negative attitude to the forums. Don't be a "Debbie Downer".

KingDragun--I am sure that you will respond in your own unique way. I welcome it and would be very interested to know what the reason is behind this very noticeable shift of temperament. All I could find was this:

KingDragun wrote:
from here on out, ill have the same type of attitude you others have...

yea huskers....your retarded.

so shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

I don't accept that as a valid reason, and I don't think many others here would either. I may not agree with the way that other people had been treating you before, but that doesn't validate a negative rampage across the forums.

Everyone:
If you agree with me and think that KingDragun has gone out of the grey area of the rules, vote yes. If you love the way the forum has been and don't think anything is wrong, vote no. Hopefully this will send a message to KingDragun and the admins and let them know that we do not appreciate the current environment.

Post subject: Re: KingDragun
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:54 pm 

SeaCaptainN wrote:
KingDragun--I am sure that you will respond in your own unique way.

I love you SeaCaptainN.
^^unique

i'll make this short simple and sweet.
me i came to this forum long ago. sure i agree that in the beginning i was a ***
but i stopped and *I* think i become more helpful and i always made positive comments that lightened up the forums

response:
WTF KINGDRAGUN POSTS SO MUCH OMG IM GONNA DIE BECAUSE HE DOESNT STOP POSTING AND FOR SOME REASON I FIND IT ANNOYING THAT HE IS A MORE ACTIVE MEMBER IN THE FORUMS THEN I AM!!!

then, even though i tried being more helpful and pleasent i still get the daily bitching/insultment from huskers...bcp...neo (just off the top of my head people) (oh and neo for some reason hates my guts because i attacked her 1 day and got less then 1000...a day or two after unclegar kicked me out of his precious team)

anyway after the same old annoying comments i try to ignore from thse idiots i start to get annoyed.
so i wonder hmm... everybody else is being a bastard...so why dont I be like them (peer pressure :shocked: , everybodys doing it so why dont i?)

so i start being more unpleasent and negative...just like these others...

and wowweee i am not surprised that someone posts a post that has a problem with ME...and only sees ME as the badguy... now someone has a problem with people being negative...but only when I do it...

nope..not surprised at all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:48 pm 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

Quote:
always made positive comments that lightened up the forums

Can you prove this? Always is a hard word to prove. I'm sure I can find posts to the contrary for the entire time that you've been posting on the forums.

Quote:
WTF KINGDRAGUN POSTS SO MUCH OMG IM GONNA DIE BECAUSE HE DOESNT STOP POSTING AND FOR SOME REASON I FIND IT ANNOYING THAT HE IS A MORE ACTIVE MEMBER IN THE FORUMS THEN I AM!!!

You are putting words in people's fingers. I don't think I've read any post that reads like that.

Quote:
everybody else is being a bastard...so why dont I be like them (peer pressure :shocked: , everybodys doing it so why dont i?)

I agree that the way that other people were acting was also inappropriate. Often, though, they were reacting to posts of yours. If you had a problem with them then, then why didn't you try to reason with them or talk to the admins about it. No, you made more inflammatory posts, changed your signature to antagonize people, or (most often) just posted to every new post with no substantially new or positive information.

Quote:
so i start being more unpleasent and negative...just like these others...

You've been SO much more unpleasant and negative than the other people here. You've also been attacking and attempting to provoke people completely unrelated to your grudges. Basically anyone who posts here can expect to have a negative and/or useless reply from you.

Quote:
now someone has a problem with people being negative...but only when I do it...

I have had a problem with people being negative from the beginning. I am not the admin, though, so it's not my place to choose to talk to every single person who posts a negative comment. I would hope that people read the rules and know not to act like that. You were the one to actively push it too far, though, and I feel like most of the people are unhappy with the state of things but not willing to speak up in a reasonable way about it, instead choosing to escalate the problem or stop reading the forums as much because there isn't any good info in here anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:29 pm 

Take the 3 most recent polls as an example. I have said nothing or responded to him since it is a waste of breath and now on top of him calling me a B twice, he accuses me of harrassment. I don't recall starting a derogatory poll.
Thank you for being a voice of reason Seacaptainn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:52 pm 

neo98292 wrote:
Take the 3 most recent polls as an example. I have said nothing or responded to him since it is a waste of breath and now on top of him calling me a B twice, he accuses me of harrassment. I don't recall starting a derogatory poll.
Thank you for being a voice of reason Seacaptainn

dont act innocent...

and SeaCaptainn..you be the judge..who starts it

shelvock STARTS the post...but look whos there first! admins pet is there in a heartbeat beecause he sees my name in the topic:
http://forum.piratetheworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=1349

i ask a question...neo has to respond with her smart aleck comments and her little "kate" junk.....
http://forum.piratetheworld.com/viewtop ... 35&start=0

anyway i really dont feel like weeding them all out, but im sure if you search the forums youll see

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:18 am 
Bros Before Hoes

hahahahah nice to know im admins pet now... where are the perks of this job? and since when is 51 minutes a heart beat? damn.. if my heart beat once every 51 minutes.. i think id be dead.. how bout you guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:34 am 

You guys are really getting to him. And gal (Cutthroat_Kate). Its been very funny lately watching and reading all the posts of unnessasary arguements that started since kingdragun wanted to become a mod. So what you've been here since the beginning. Woop-di-do bazzle. All that means in my books is that you found this game earlier than i did. Doesn't mean you know more than anyone else. I had heard of this game about a month before i signed up. But at the time i had another game taking up toooo much of my time to sign up to this one. But then things happened and so i joined up. So yeh, get over it Kingdragun cause priddy much everyone is getting annoyed at the stupid arguements that are involving you. The rap arguement, the mod arguement, then who's the best at this game arguement.. There all stupid. Now catcha lataz.. If you wanna fight with someone settle it on the seas buddy :P

This post was really meant to be on this thread lol

Last edited by OnyxTower on Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:29 pm 

Getting to me Onyx?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:34 pm 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
hahahahah nice to know im admins pet now... where are the perks of this job? and since when is 51 minutes a heart beat? damn.. if my heart beat once every 51 minutes.. i think id be dead.. how bout you guys?

what does your heart beating once every 51 minutes have to do with anything? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:37 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kInGdRaGuN wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:

You made a comment about him posting a heartbeat behind you, and he said it was 51 minutes, geez, THINK kid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:39 pm 

bcp19 wrote:
kInGdRaGuN wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:

You made a comment about him posting a heartbeat behind you, and he said it was 51 minutes, geez, THINK kid.

you're shizer...shut up...i dont like you..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:52 pm 

Cutthroat_Kate wrote:
Getting to me Onyx?

No. Your getting to Kingdragun. After reading the posts in the "Whos's the best at this game" thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:59 pm 

OnyxTower wrote:
No. Your getting to Kingdragun. After reading the posts in the "Whos's the best at this game" thread.

Um...she's not "getting to me".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:12 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

kInGdRaGuN wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:

exactly like bcp said... you said i was there in a heartbeat.. and it took 51 minutes before i posted anything...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:34 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kInGdRaGuN wrote:
bcp19 wrote:
kInGdRaGuN wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:

you're shizer...shut up...i dont like you..

Thank god, I was afraid you'd be stalking me wanting to be like me