Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Do you think neo98292 has stepped out of the grey area?
Definatly - Yes 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Yes 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: neo98292
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:15 pm 

I for one, am sick of the way neo98292 has been treating me and harrassing me.

I think she has stepped out of the "grey" area, and I think she should be given a warning for always harrassing me.

neo98292 I'm sure you'll respond to this post in your own unique way, and I welcome it. I want to see the reason why you don't just quit your attitude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:43 pm 

Just LOVE your one-sided poll you got here-could it be that you are afraid too many people would NOT vote the way you would like??? Go away and leave me alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:31 pm 

neo98292 wrote:
Just LOVE your one-sided poll you got here-could it be that you are afraid too many people would NOT vote the way you would like??? Go away and leave me alone.

You go away. I was here first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:32 pm 

Once AGAIN you don't absorb what is being written. I told you to GO AWAY and LEAVE ME ALONE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:34 pm 

neo98292 wrote:
Once AGAIN you don't absorb what is being written. I told you to GO AWAY and LEAVE ME ALONE.

NO

YOU GO AWAY

and

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:36 pm 

You are also a good poster boy for why public education isn't working. Did I start some stupid poll about you???? hmmmm NO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:39 pm 

neo98292 wrote:
You are also a good poster boy for why public education isn't working. Did I start some stupid poll about you???? hmmmm NO.

whats your point?

you didnt start one? are you implying that i shouldnt have?

i have a brain of my own. i dont copy people. im a leader not a follower.
and WHY THE HELL would i do what you do?

your kids are jelous of me. you give me so much more attention then you do them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:44 pm 

Yeah Ok whatever-You accuse me of harrassing you and not once have I EVER opened a thread about you NEVER. You are the harrasser and I have had enough of your stupidity. You go ahead and post whatever you want because truthfully you are less than nothing to me. You certainly are NOT an independent thinker in any way shape for form. You are a mean nasty pimple on the butt of humanity and truthfully before you start speaking anything about my kids you better tread lightly. I think you are the one that is jealous because it is blatantly obvious your parents spend 0 time with you which is why you need to spread your nastiness around and stab people in the back. I am done with the forum! I will PM Shelvock now since I never want to see one more ugly nasty profane or idiotic word from you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:58 pm 

neo98292 wrote:
Yeah Ok whatever-You accuse me of harrassing you and not once have I EVER opened a thread about you NEVER. You are the harrasser and I have had enough of your stupidity. You go ahead and post whatever you want because truthfully you are less than nothing to me. You certainly are NOT an independent thinker in any way shape for form. You are a mean nasty pimple on the butt of humanity and truthfully before you start speaking anything about my kids you better tread lightly. I think you are the one that is jealous because it is blatantly obvious your parents spend 0 time with you which is why you need to spread your nastiness around and stab people in the back. I am done with the forum! I will PM Shelvock now since I never want to see one more ugly nasty profane or idiotic word from you.

Smart move. :D
It will make me happier. My parents spend 0 time with me. So yup you're right, I need to "stab others in the back". My hobby is making everyone's life miserable. And I have succeeded. :roll:

Goodbye.

BTW a word can't be idiotic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:31 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kInGdRaGuN wrote:
neo98292 wrote:

Smart move. :D
It will make me happier. My parents spend 0 time with me. So yup you're right, I need to "stab others in the back". My hobby is making everyone's life miserable. And I have succeeded. :roll:

Goodbye.

BTW a word can't be idiotic.

Actually words can be quite idiotic, but alas, you are not smart enough to realize that.

Go play with your magnets Katie and leave us big boys alone, cause I can say to you that *I* was here before you, now go away and leave us alone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:14 am 

go to general talk bcp and load up seacaptainns script-it demolished katie and now i never have to see an idiotic word he types