Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:22 am 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kingdragun wrote:
shelvock wrote:
KD just because the game is down doesn't mean you can harass someone. I don't want to ban you again, this time for it being your fault.

damn it...i'm the bad guy again..
i started it

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

whatever screw you bcp and your immaturity.
why do you learn how to grow up? i bet as soon as you seen my signature your heart jumped and thought "omg! im going to alter it to say kingdragqueen and everyone will think im hilarious! yay!"

idiot grandma.

Hmm, why do I learn to grow up... um, because that is goal of any normal person in life?

You are wrong in your assumption yet again, I care not what others on here think of me, I care only that it gets your goat when I do things like this. You decided you HAD to make it personal, and now you are getting the results of that. I gave you numerous chances to walk away, but your mouth always got the better of you, so now you are stuck and you have no one but yourself to blame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:01 am 

bcp19 wrote:
kingdragun wrote:
shelvock wrote:
KD just because the game is down doesn't mean you can harass someone. I don't want to ban you again, this time for it being your fault.

i started it

why do you learn how to grow up? i bet as soon as you seen my signature your heart jumped and thought "omg! im going to alter it to say kingdragqueen and everyone will think im hilarious! yay!"

idiot grandma.

Hmm, why do I learn to grow up... um, because that is goal of any normal person in life?

You are wrong in your assumption yet again, I care not what others on here think of me, I care only that it gets your goat when I do things like this. You decided you HAD to make it personal, and now you are getting the results of that. I gave you numerous chances to walk away, but your mouth always got the better of you, so now you are stuck and you have no one but yourself to blame.

i really hope you don't think you "get to me"...
i actually sort a laugh at how stupid you are
like "woww...what a **** *** ahahahahahhaha"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:12 am 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kingdragun wrote:
kingdragun wrote:
i started it

idiot grandma.

i really hope you don't think you "get to me"...
i actually sort a laugh at how stupid you are
like "woww...what a ******* *** ahahahahahhaha"

I do not need to think, I can tell from your having to post a reply each and every time you come in here that it does get to you. You are a 15 year old prepubescent little boy who thinks he is acting like a man by cussing and acting out. You are the same way at school as well, your need to prove something (god alone knows what) causes you to get into fights over even the most microscopic little thing. If you get such a laugh out of it, then why "screw you"? Why "Idiot grandma"? Why "***"? Your comments and your professions are saying two different things. Your claim to be above this is false or you would not use such crude methods to try and get at me. You fail to realize that unless you added about 30 years of work and experience to your life that you have no earthly clue about the people and the world around you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:13 pm 

yeah everyday at school i get into fist fights for microscopic things...how did you know... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i think your problem is that you think you know everything...especially about me...when in fact, you have no idea