Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:21 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

dARKsOUL wrote:
bcp19 wrote:
Also, the farming script is VERY obvious, since it jumps to the nearest unhit island each and every time. On a group of 7 islands that could with a human intelligence be hit without changing away from the dinghy switches ships several times because of the tendency to go either in an intended direction or randomly. Machine intelligence cannot compare to human intelligence, and it is very easy to see the difference.

Sorry but thats not VERY accurate it's the way I play. I don't play the way you do anymore because I never knew where I was in regards to islands visited already. Currently, I number the Islands and towns moving in seemingly random directions but in whole I am systematically visiting 99% of all the islands and towns in that location. I'd have to say its one hell of alot easier than figuring out what to do next on the fly. So spend an hour or two numbering all of them and then all you have to do when you start playing is remember the number you're on, figure out which ship you need, change ships and move, search, change ships, move, search..... So it really isn't VERY Obvious!

Visually inspecting the way someone plays cannot determine if its a script in any way. It could be a slow player that takes a long time to fill in the information on his map and it only looks like he moves every 8 seconds because he does. By jumping around the grid it could be a human that has found a better way to make his moves and you see it as a script running.

Heres how I set up my route to take (took me about 2 minutes to make)
Its 16x21 has 100 locations numbered out of a posible 152 and if you watched me run this you would probably think I was using a script because I can run it efficiently and effectively.
my starting point would be Z29 and if it took me more than 10 minutes to finish I would be surprised.

Dark, your arguments are all well and good, but I have had enough experience to realize the difference between a person playing and a machine relentlessly plodding along. Can you honestly say that if I started following you jumping to the place you just left that you would not feel panic and run? Now imagine someone following every move you make for 20 minutes. If they anticipated and jumped ahead of you, would you stop and sit and wait for them to move? And if you did stop and then finally decided to go on since they didn't move, and they jumped in front of you again, would you again stop and wait for them to move? I did this 4 times and the 'person' stopped for roughly 2 minutes each time and then jumped past me. Now, you have a nice clearcut route, so if someone is in a spot, you have to adjust, sometimes even jumping to a non island to get to your next unblocked spot. This shows the machine intelligence cause it picks the next island from it's current location. On your grid, lets say you were at 67 and I had anticipated and jumped to 68, you would go the to the ocean spot 3 south of your position then hop to #69, not switch to the 10 move ship and head east which a bot would do since it looks at unmoved spaces to go to. This is an example, since I cannot see enough of your map, but you understand the principle. You route also shows non machine intelligence since it goes from 11 to 12 where a bot would go to 13. The human brain is a complex machine and a bot is a mindless thing. Trying to program what you did into a bot would take weeks of programming to get the fuzzy logic working, and would probably still stumble, since you cannot program deviousness into a bot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:37 pm 

keep your friends close and your enemys closer

there was two lines for a reason

i wasnt hiding anything so it didnt matter

CLICK HERE for the Most Offensive T-Shirts EVER!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:12 pm 

well if its not my newest member(who was never really in the group anyways).... then you better think about who got the better end of the stick because of the last 19 exchanges we have had i have come out ahead by 289336 gold pieces and i would not have found you with out all the members of the team telling me where you were....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:13 pm 

bcp gets in a fight with just about everyone except her bf jr.
by bcp i mean bcp
by bf i mean butt fuc :shock: ker
by jr i mean huskers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:00 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

kingdraguN wrote:
by bcp i mean bcp
by jr i mean huskers

how cute.. i actually just respect my elders... i havent started anything with bcp, so why would he fight with me?

and its funny that you know something about butt fuc :shock: king... ha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:54 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

unclegar95 wrote:
actually i am still clueless

"All right stop, collaborate and listen"

i just didnt know for who..... and what ever your talking about it didnt come from me

"You better hit bulls eye, the kid dont play"

Your statement is more correct that you think, since you went after your newest teammate and can't believe that you have been infiltrated for a LONG time. This is fun, watch you run around chicken with it's head cut off. Oh, and note, I did say *spies*, plural. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:21 am 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kingdraguN wrote:
by bcp i mean bcp
by jr i mean huskers

Katie, Katie, Katie..... You have no idea how to throw a good insult, and your lame attempts only make me laugh. Once again, you have no earthly idea what is going on, but feel this incessant need to blurt out whatever your microscopic brain can come up with. It is pathetic since while what you say would obviously piss you off if said to you, the rest of us look at your incoherent ramblings and shake our heads (those few of us who haven't already blocked your inane drivel). Knock yourself out, show us again why you are the poster child for birth control.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:23 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

unclegar95 wrote:
well if its not my newest member(who was never really in the group anyways).... then you better think about who got the better end of the stick because of the last 19 exchanges we have had i have come out ahead by 289336 gold pieces and i would not have found you with out all the members of the team telling me where you were....

You really are clueless... IF I were as worried about cashout as you, then you would have never gotten more than 1% from me. You are as bad as fox... he used to whine and complain about how he could not make any gold cause he'd have fame if he did. If you don't take the chance, you cannot reap the rewards.

Yes, you hit me in the middle of a run, but what did it get you? Nothing. You had enough gold to make a single $20 cashout and you ended up with a single $20 cashout.

Now, you are a whiz at explaining things, so maybe you can explain this:

86N - 151W
86N - 126W
61N - 126W
36N - 126W
61N - 126W
86N - 126W
61N - 126W
36N - 126W
11N - 126W
11N - 151W
11N - 126W
11N - 151W
36N - 151W
36N - 126W
61N - 126W
61N - 101W
61N - 126W
36N - 126W
11N - 126W
36N - 126W
36N - 151W
36N - 176W
61N - 176W
36N - 176W
61N - 176W
36N - 176W
11N - 176W

That is the position of a single pirate I jumped after to waste my last 65 moves after I had found a reset. Every time I jumped onto the same screen as them, they moved 25 spaces as you can see. I lined myself up next to them and did a search pattern using the 25 ship. Seems rather odd to me that they would move 25 spaces each and every time and stop. I popped onto their screen 27 times over the course of about 10 minutes and they ONLY moved 25 spaces in a random direction each and every time. Like I said before, machine intelligence is dumb. This is obviously a bot made to move away when it sees someone has come onto their screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:22 pm 

bcp19 wrote:
Katie, Katie, Katie..... You have no idea how to throw a good insult, and your lame attempts only make me laugh. Once again, you have no earthly idea what is going on, but feel this incessant need to blurt out whatever your microscopic brain can come up with. It is pathetic since while what you say would obviously piss you off if said to you, the rest of us look at your incoherent ramblings and shake our heads (those few of us who haven't already blocked your inane drivel). Knock yourself out, show us again why you are the poster child for birth control.

please grandma, read that post over. pretend i wrote it. because really - that's exactly how i feel about you.

i just shake my head and say "dumbass..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:24 am 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kingdragun wrote:
bcp19 wrote:

please grandma, read that post over. pretend i wrote it. because really - that's exactly how i feel about you.

i just shake my head and say "dumbass..."

Katie, Katie, Katie..... You *STILL* have no idea how to throw a good insult, and your lame attempts only make me laugh. Once again, you have no earthly idea what is going on, but feel this incessant need to blurt out whatever your microscopic brain can come up with. It is pathetic since while what you say would obviously piss you off if said to you, the rest of us look at your incoherent ramblings and shake our heads (those few of us who haven't already blocked your inane drivel). Knock yourself out, show us again why you are the poster child for birth control.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:47 am 

are you calling him out bcp? looks kinda fishy to me. i can see exactly what you mean from my experiances too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:26 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

nsng20 wrote:
are you calling him out bcp? looks kinda fishy to me. i can see exactly what you mean from my experiances too

Uncle is not the person I saw doing that, but he seems to be the expert in denying that people use bots, so I am just showing undeniable proof. (of course, uncle knows exactly who I am talking about ;) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:17 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

hey uncle, thanks for proving my point... you tried but did not have the patience...

109N - 183W
109N - 198E
129N - 198E
129N - 183W
129N - 163W
129N - 143W
129N - 123W
109N - 123W
109N - 119W
105N - 119W
105N - 123W
105N - 119W
105N - 123W
109N - 123W
109N - 119W
105N - 119W
105N - 123W
109N - 123W
105N - 123W
109N - 123W
109N - 119W
109N - 119W
105N - 119W
105N - 123W
109N - 123W
109N - 125W
111N - 125W
111N - 120W
106N - 120W
106N - 125W
111N - 125W
136N - 150W
111N - 125W
111N - 100W

I also have to thank you for your paranoia, I had over 35 fame while you were doing your runaround there and you were too afraid to attack me thinking I had 0 and you'd get nothing.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:14 pm 

actually i was trying to waste your moves and if you would have checked your attack log you would have seen that i attacked 3 times already

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:01 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

waste my moves lol... I save my antics for after I have run my route, so my moves are like a freebie, guess you wasted your moves then :twisted: