Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: stealing sucks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:12 am 

yeah CS crazy stuff, as if there isn't enough goin on here to drive one MAD! again this morninig.ahhhhhhhh!
someone i've been getting through on lately and ok my fame was up and maybe the fail was warranted because of the fame yet like i've said i've gotten through in resent (days) and how much could this pirate have upgraded in (days) to steal 48 hundred on a failed attack?i won't say it's unfair it's outright bias and a few other choice words i'd like to shout right now.i'm on fire here,and yes i know i'm a little irritable because i stopped the pain pills for my knee yet if this isn't a legitimate gripe then i don't know what is!
Quote:

now i remember!it wasn't my gold to begin with.
yet if there isn't active programing designed to drive players mad to snare that hook deeper in ones cheek, why is it that when i'm havin a good day or week crap like this happens?and why do i want to take a pain pill and go to work in the rain?aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Post subject: Re: stealing sucks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:54 am 

Ummmmmm

jerryrocks wrote:
yeah CS crazy stuff, as if there isn't enough goin on here to drive one MAD! again this morninig.ahhhhhhhh!
someone i've been getting through on lately and ok my fame was up and maybe the fail was warranted because of the fame yet like i've said i've gotten through in resent (days) and how much could this pirate have upgraded in (days) to steal 48 hundred on a failed attack?i won't say it's unfair it's outright bias and a few other choice words i'd like to shout right now.i'm on fire here,and yes i know i'm a little irritable because i stopped the pain pills for my knee yet if this isn't a legitimate gripe then i don't know what is!

You will have to show me your attack logs because all i got in mine is you failing ...?

And I think you will find this has happened to all of us