It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: arggg laag
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:40 pm 

^&*$%# #%^ ^&@! lag!!! - very choked -
larryx6 Success 119403 Lost

Post subject: Re: arggg laag
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:42 am 

Pity it went to larry, his upgrades are high enough as it is, :(. May I ask who got the 68597??.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:47 pm 

DM, How do you know he lost that amount? Are you privvy to inside information?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:20 pm 

DarkMyst9 Success 610 Lost
MrsAir Success 40218 Lost
popcan Success 37219 Lost
ratpatrol Success 18877 Lost
larryx6 Success 119403 Lost

all these other hits happened right after Larry got me - very strange too since I was moving around smoothly until I popped into Larrys view and got stuck like a fly on flypaper

oh yeh, and where'd this come from?. Very good question CTP - -I have no idea where that amounts up according to my losses

Darkmyst9 wrote:
Pity it went to larry, his upgrades are high enough as it is, :(. May I ask who got the 68597??.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:31 pm 
John the Fisherman

easy to know how DM got the info...

since he successfully hit you, he knew that the least amount you could've had was 61,000 with a fame of zero...

so since you lost 100+k to larry, then you would've had to be hit again bad in order to lose more

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:00 pm 

Yip it's like CSStriker says, but either my maths is bad (I know it is but didn't think it was that bad.) or heaps was gained before you got hit:
'wwsucks Success 2490 Gained Mar 20 21:46:52'
'wwsucks Success 610 Gained Mar 21 23:04:19'

That shows a 188000 loss which if you take away the 119403 larry got is 68597 that must have also been taken between the 2 times I hit you. However the actual amount taken between when larry hit and I hit was 96314, which means you must have gained another 27717 in that time. I hadn't thought to add in that factor though.
And nope there is no insider info, it's prob just that having AS means my mind is always flowing with info, some useful and some not.

E.g #1:
Even if we could travel through time we wouldn't be able to change the future. This is because if we try to change something, us trying to change it would have been part of our future meaning we really didn't change anything. Put simply our future would be changing the future.

E.g #2:
The meaning of life is to become our teachers so that we can mix taught info with our own info, and pass it on so we don't break the chain of info. Though really teachers are evil, because if everyone knew everything then very few people would still have jobs. Therefore evil makes the world go round, and we should all love 666.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:38 pm 
the evil pirate

game is virtually unplayable for me so far today

it takes 2-5 seconds per move with the odd one taking nearly 30 seconds.

http://www.coinscoinscoins.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:40 pm 

Was pretty good for me this morning... afternoon was really not good.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:14 am 

the lag is a snag and i don't want to nag about an old topic rag like a dog who's tail will wag yet larry seems to have it in the bag. pretty well indeed. i'm not pointin me finger sorta just pickin my nose see

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:23 pm 

Nothings worse than coming home from the job you hate and then trying to play this game when the lag is soooo *^(% **! bad. I honestly don't know why I keep playing... I haven't upgraded in so long I forget what it's like..as if it would make a difference since I've been so busy helping everyone else upgrade i'm so far behind I might as well give up and wait until the game is reset. Take from the poor and feed the rich.

mandytech Success 39164 Lost Mar 28
MrsAir Success 72557 Lost Mar 28

give me a texas micky of baha rosa tequila and I may forgive this

AAARRRGGG!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:30 pm 

we all have the same problem but we dont all cry in here just cos you got hit good if your so unhappy then dont play

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:35 pm 

its kinda strange that although the game is slow, it suddenly froze when you came after me. First time it froze for me today but of course it happens all the time. This a good game but it would be better if these issues would get resolved. I know they keep saying they're working on it but ho hum it's taking forever..

Sorry to vent here but I am frustrated and upset, not just because of this game but because I just learn't that a good friend of mine hung himself cause he could'nt deal with the death of his only son..I've had so much death around me that it's bringing me down...
It doesn't help when I'm also trying to console my best friend who is also dealing with the death of her son who was working at a gas station when a stupid kid (16yrs old) in a stolen car tried to do a gas & dash and ended up striking my friends son down and dragged him for 7.5km...poor kid didn't have a chance.
OH yahh and did I mention that I'm trying to quit smoking...anyone one out there have some baha rosa? I could sure use a drink right now. and a smoke

I'm not looking for someone to feel sorry for us, I just wanted to explain my irrational emotions of past and present..

mandytech wrote:
we all have the same problem but we dont all cry in here just cos you got hit good if your so unhappy then dont play