Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chat Room
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:15 pm 

I am not sure where this belongs, but for a few weeks now I have tried accessing the chat room here and while I can get in, it shows me as the only one in at the time. At first, I didn't think anything about it, but now I am wondering if there is a problem and if so why. I like to chat every now and again and I know there isn't smellaputor so I am hoping it isn't me....lol!Is any one else having this problem? Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Chat Room
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:29 pm 

I think it's just that the chat room is often empty. Most players never even come to the chat anymore, though I don't know why once other players know they are online anyway. People in chat now if you want to return though, :) .

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:47 am 

say globell come june i'll be livin in chat once i get that talk into the mic and it'll type me words for meand since you've said i'm alright,to which i was really charmed,i didn't want to admit that the time leavin my mouth open for mud to fly in see.yet if your still of the same opinion we'll, i'll chat your ear off for ya see.that being said let me tell ya that this morning while sailing across smooth seaa enjoyin me sunday mornin coffee(yes there's fine coffee in me galley)i got wacked by (after the smoke cleared)a bloodshot eyed dreadlock rasta,yeah i spilt coffee all over me adam ant pirate shirt,our return fire didn't even put a hole in one of their sails.this disappointed me crew,which in turn bothered meself(mildly stated)so ofcourse we just carved smokeyone into the handle of our wheel and sailed on.
now get this,we're sailin along and i'm takin a final swig from me mug about to pass it off for a refill and bam! causin coffee to exit through me nose and spill all over me freshly polished boots,so that pirate who rhymes with brandy but shouldn't be confused with a fine girl,yet while standin at the wheel shirt and bootless now losing sight of the sea through the mist that seems to be risin straight out the top of me crews heads i'm scratchin a notch next to mandytechs name on the wheel.so you see there's plenty to talk about when the time comes.
hopin the sea breaks gently against your hull, you'll excuse me now i have to go and pacify the ships bookkeeper.
post script:i really need a girl pirate to join the crew see, havin to entertain meself this way for all the pirate world to witness is causin a few quizical expressions amoung me crew. argh back to work

Last edited by jerryrocks on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:52 pm 

hahahaha! Sometimes you crack me up, at the very least you make me smile. I'll see you in chat some times.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:54 am 

wow! :D