Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: any news on the new PTW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:09 pm 
John the Fisherman

what will the prizes of the treasure hunt be?

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:17 pm 

Thanks seacapt, got the email, came in today. :)

Can't wait for the treasure hunt and the new game. Will be waiting patiently.

Take care

mary0203

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:12 am 

Quote:
There will be NO cashout or piracy this month for Gold Doubloons.

Well Looks like there is no sense in playing any longer than. Plus with the site closeing down, and no definant date as to when it starts back up, very reminisense of a couple years ago.

Personaly i think its pretty **** to wait until the last week to annouce there will be no cash out for the month. You should have announced that change at the beginning of the month, not dureing the last week of play.

Might as well park the ship, and kiss the possible best cash out i have had on this site goodbye. Which does nothing in makeing me want to continue playing even in the new game, when i get screwed out of this cash out i was working on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:41 pm 
John the Fisherman

Your attack was successful! You've plundered 3690 gold pieces from Nimizts.

hmm...369k is a decent amount too

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 am 

WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT NIM.
UN(FARKIN)BELIEVABLE.THIS GAME HAS BECOME VERY SIMALAR TO A PYRAMID SCAM FOR THE PLAYERS WHO GOT HERE FIRST GREW AHEAD OF THOSE WHO CAME AFTER .
I CAN'T REMEMBER EVER NOT SEEING YOUR NAME IN A CASH OUT POST IN THE 8 MONTHS I'VE BEEN PLAYING.
GONADS!
I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO BUY AN UPGRADE IN 2 MONTHS OF PLAY.I'LL SIGN ON WHEN THERE ARE 10 OR MORE PLAYERS ON RUN AROUND AND HIT ONLY ISLANDS AND NO ONE HITS.THEN WHEN THERE IS SUPPOSIBLY ONLY 4 OR LESS PLAYERS ON IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS NOT ONCE HAVE I BEEN ABLE TO GO ON A HIT RUN WITHOUT GETTING HIT WITH HIGH FAME. :roll:
SH*T WHEN YOU HIT YESTERDAY YOU GOT 30%OF MY GOLD AND IT SHOULDA BEEN LESS THAN 25%
PEOPLE I GET THROUGH ON ARE STEALIN GOLD FROM ME WHEN I HIT AND NOW WITH WHAT READ AS 1 PLAYER ON I REPEAT 1 PLAYER AT 2:40AM AFTER CRUISING 1/2 THE PTW SEA I LOSE THE 15K I JUST PLAYED FOR TO THAT OTHER PLAYER WITH PSYCHIC ABILITIES WHO ONLY HITS WHEN I'VE GOT FAME :o
UNCANNY :!:
PARDON ME WHILE I WIPE UP THE WEEPING FROM MY KEYBOARD FOR ALL THE GREEDY PIRATES WHO'VE HAD A STRANGLE HOLD ADVANTAGE IN THIS GAME SINCE I'VE ARRIVED HERE.
BO WHO I GOT GIPPED
GONADS :!:
COME ON WHO YOU DO THINK YOUR KIDDIN,YOU'LL BE IN CHAT AGAIN TOMORROW OR SOON AFTER GLOATING ABOUT HITTING SOME PIRATE NIM AND ISN'T THAT THE MOST REWARDING ASPECT OF THE GAME FOR YA? :P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:27 am 

Very good jerry, I agree with you. Some people take this game way to serious, it is just a game after all. And for someone that has hit me every week and brags about it , then goes and tell everyone in chat where I am to start whining is silly. But then again I guess I can get through on him now ha ha

That must be what has changed ha ha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:32 pm 
the evil pirate

Nimizts wrote:
Quote:
There will be NO cashout or piracy this month for Gold Doubloons.

Personaly i think its pretty **** to wait until the last week to annouce there will be no cash out for the month. You should have announced that change at the beginning of the month, not dureing the last week of play.

i agree with you 100% nimizts ,

im not playing ptw2 either , especially when i shared all my game ideas for my game and then get blocked on MSN. nuff said!

ill be parked right next to Nimizts... im off to play a different pirate game adertised on facebook

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 pm 
the evil pirate

jerryrocks wrote:
NOW WITH WHAT READ AS 1 PLAYER ON I REPEAT 1 PLAYER AT 2:40AM AFTER CRUISING 1/2 THE PTW SEA I LOSE THE 15K I JUST PLAYED FOR TO THAT OTHER PLAYER WITH PSYCHIC ABILITIES WHO ONLY HITS WHEN I'VE GOT FAME :o
UNCANNY :!:

sorry jerry but i started playing again last week and was fishing at 200-200 when i seen you.

no psychic abilities at all, when its the first moving ship you see in 5-6 hours i got excited and attacked ......thats all..... doesnt matter anyways as im only gonna get some more silver that im never gonna use anyways

http://www.coinscoinscoins.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:35 pm 
John the Fisherman

popcan wrote:
im off to play a different pirate game adertised on facebook

pop has a facebook?!?!

Add me!

:lol:

but seriously...I don't know if that is insulting or embarrassing...

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:51 pm 

We all knew the game was gonna end sooner or later after the first announcements
I dont agree with the 1 week announcement ..but saying that..if the site isnt making enuff money to cover cashout.i dont think it fair that the admins pay out of their own pockets to cover it.Im gonna take a guess here and say ptw hasnt made any real money in a while and id bet that cashout has been covered from the personal funds of the admins in the past to keep everyone happy
Your current gold and piracy will be transferred into silver for the new game and id keep playing just to know how much of a head start i could get with silver transfers.
people who say they are gonna quit..thats great less people to go for the cash prizes in the treasure hunt and the less competion i would have if i decide to pursue the quest of PTW2.
just my 2 cents worth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:42 pm 
the evil pirate

huummmm i see a problem....

all the top players get a ton of silver instead of gold this month.... new ptw2 starts and all the top players get a head start again LOL

might as well refund those people who paid for their silver and start with a clean game.

http://www.coinscoinscoins.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:34 pm 

with the ending of this game it has shown me those who play the GAME for enjoyment and those who only want money and for me personally im glad cashout is only for silver it might stop those who are treating the GAME as a income with no or little regard for any new players and i would like to congradulate jerry on his comments . Ive noticed you have forgotten to mention the few times i have got through on you nimitz . And instead of cash out, have prizes hidden in pearls which would be better the higher your level so ALL would have a chance not the same ones month after month

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:08 am 

LMAO
CS-WHAT'S EMBARRESSING ABOUT HAVIN YOUR FACE IN A BOOK,ISN'T THAT HOW YOUR GONNA GET YOUR DEGREE?

MS AIR- 2 CENTS. I WAS STROLLING THROUGH DOWNTOWN DUBLIN ONE MORNING WHEN A LITTLE GYPSY BOY TUGGED ON MY ARM ASKING FOR A COUPLE OF COPPERS AS HIS PARTNER BUMPED MY OPPOSITE SIDE AND TRIED TO PICK MY POCKET.I GRABED THEM BY THEIR GREASY HAIR AND BANGED THEIR HEADS TOGETHER.IT MADE A REAL SWEET SOUND.AS I WAS APPROACHED BY THEIR SUPERVISOR BRANDISHING A KNIFE.RIGHT BEFORE A FRONT SNAP KICK SENT HIS FAMILY JEWELS TO HIS CHEEKS I TOLD HIM;
"GET REAL"

POP-IT'S NOT A DILEMMA IF IT INCOURAGES THOSE WHO DON'T RECEIVE SILVER TO BUY INTO NEW GAME.IT'S THE SHORT GAME AND SHOOT,WE CAN DO IT ALL AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

JW-I FLY TO VEGAS FOR A FEW NIGHTS AND WHILE FLYING HOME I REMINISCE I LOST 600 BUCKS,I STILL HAD FUN TAKIN IT ALL IN.......OR
WHILE FLYING HOME I REMINISCE THAT I SCORED 10,OO0 BUCKS AND TOOK IT ALL IN, YEAH BABY YEAH!
HOW DO YOU SPELL RELIEF?
I DON'T KNOW, I THINK I'VE HAD MORE FUN IN THE FORUMS THEN PLAYING THE GAME SOMETIMES.
AND WHERE THE HELL IS NIM'S RETORT?
YET AS I REMINISCE NOW AFTER RECEIVING KUDOS FROM MARY AND JW I HAVE TO ASK MYSELF.........
WHERE DID I GO WRONG?
CALL ME FRANCIS AND I'LL KILL YA!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:37 am 

jerryrocks wrote:
AND WHERE THE HELL IS NIM'S RETORT?
YET AS I REMINISCE NOW AFTER RECEIVING KUDOS FROM MARY AND JW I HAVE TO ASK MYSELF.........
WHERE DID I GO WRONG?

Retort? To what?

A raveing lunitic who by the looks of it needs a new keyboard. What can i say Jerry. I simply posted that i was upset about the last minute notifycation of no cash out this month. You and others took it to a whole new level. So be it. Not my fault you run around with more fame than you can afford.

As for being congradulated by JW an Mary. consider the source. They play the game to enjoy it as a game, thats fine that is there cup of tea. Me i play to enjoy the hit an the possible cash out at the end of the month. If i had been playing it as just a game, they wouldnt be getting through on me cause gold would have gone to upgrades an not to my pockets. Even so it took them long enough to get through on me. And even with that they still get more gold off me then I ever get back from them. They play there way, I play mine. We both enjoy the way we play.

But as for you and the way you play, its only yourself to blame. run around with high fame and you will lose gold, simple as that. Of course with the piracy list being real time, it is easy to see who is moveing an may have easy gold for the take. Only reason i went looking for you the other day. Was well worth it from my point of view. Never thought you would go off have baked an break your keyboard.

Buy a new one or get the keys fixed please.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:08 am 

HA HA