Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why are red levels attacking people
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:52 am 

I thought red's where mod's or worked for the game. Why are they going around attacking people?? They can't lose to anyone they are red upgraded everything. That is insane if this is how it is going to be then I can simply stop playing yet again. I came back after the reset but yet to learn now I am going to be attacked by the reds it isn't enough that the high level attack you but now red's??? What is up with that???

method of mayhem Success 4 Lost Oct 15 04:43:49

Post subject: Re: Why are red levels attacking people
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:22 am 

Everyone started over again and had to build up attack and defend. I think red boats don't even know they are red to other pirates. This is just the game?
And losing 4 gold is not very dramatically. Just build your defense and you will see much more failures.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 am 

If you have built up your observation high enough it may make some of the more powerful pirates red to you letting you know that you have no chance against them. most of the players here are not building observation though. I myself work on hull and navigation first, then cannons and crew. If method of mayhem is red (he/she is blue to me but I have a low obs) to you then you have a lot of red pirates roaming around right now. The administors I am sure are not attacking other pirates.
Don't give up just build up your def.

UH_OH

a.k.a. Six

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:10 pm 

No he is the only red to me but yep the game has not changed even though they hide the locations on the map the game has not changed much nor will it ever. And yes I have every right to complain I spend money for extra's and it seems nothing ever really changes I thought we would at least have some more prize pearls maybe a treasure hunt something that actually made the game fun but seems to be the same old thing over and over again.

mr_six_shooter wrote:
If you have built up your observation high enough it may make some of the more powerful pirates red to you letting you know that you have no chance against them. most of the players here are not building observation though. I myself work on hull and navigation first, then cannons and crew. If method of mayhem is red (he/she is blue to me but I have a low obs) to you then you have a lot of red pirates roaming around right now. The administors I am sure are not attacking other pirates.
Don't give up just build up your def.

UH_OH

a.k.a. Six

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:42 pm 

If someone is red to you, it means your observation is higher than their navigation, but their defense is higher than your attack. So it only means that you will not be able to get through on them.

Your Obs > Their Nav + Your Attack < Their Defense = Red dot on the radar.