Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cashout distribution
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:23 pm 

I think I've been here over 2 years. Maybe more. I'm not sure. I pretty much use most of my moves every day. How many times have I made cashout?

NONE.

I know, I know. Make a map. Who in the hell has time to do that? I want to play this game for fun, and yet still have a chance to cashout. After reset popcan, larry, and others didn't even try this month I was still too far away to even try. Can something be done about this? Lower the $20 or something. It's insane playing this game for years and never cashing out, and quite frankly a waste of time.

Post subject: Re: Cashout distribution
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:46 am 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

Have you been going for cashout the entire time? Is that the only reason that you play?

Some people don't play for cashout.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:18 pm 

you need a good map
and a good strategy never hurt anyone either
if you were to ask anyone who has ever cashed out in this game id bet you anything they had a good map..all the stronger players have one of some sort or another
a map will help you farm islands and lagoons and also help you find fame resets ..fast...
it takes a bit of time to get a good map going but trust me..all them times you seen me cashout in the past theres no way i would have gotten there without a map
watch the home page to see how many active pirates are on the seas before you decide your stratagey for the day
monitor your attack logs to see who plays and about what time they play to give you an idea of whos on and when
keep an eye on how many times a pirate has attacked you in a week..then after 3 attacks you know you are safe from them till sunday
there is soo much more i could tell you but i dont wanna give away my other secrets of success..i have alot of stratageys and secrets that i use every day to play and im sure others have diff ideas on how best to play..
you can outsmart the strongest players in the game if you know how,but it does require time and effort
:-)
i know of players who have built a map on pen and paper..so its not impossible to do
even if you only spend an hour a day building a map...it gives you something to build on

hope theese ideas help you out a little..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:27 pm 
the evil pirate

sixer wrote:
After reset popcan, larry, and others didn't even try this month I was still too far away to even try.

dude , i dont even play anymore LOL

hint....make a map , mine was made with my kids coloring crayons and a 45x45 table i made on wordperfect