Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PTW addicts help line ARE YOU ADDICTED?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:43 pm 

it appears that even though there has been no reset a group of never say sink pirates exsit who may find giving up their daily ptw fix toooooooo hard to go cold turkey ,i will list some things that may help
1. hire pirates of the carrabean and keep loaded in dvd/video and watch to control urge when needed
2. turn childs sandpit into make believe ship and attack neighbuors cats and dogs with cannons( well rocks) until feeling passes
3. try drinking rum until the need to play passes or you pass out which ever happens first
4. organise a treasure hunt with nieghbour hood kids and dont share to loot/candy at the end
5. go to local swimming pool and make kids jump off the diving board using a pointy stick as a sword and yelling walk the plank ya scurvey dog really loadly
6. go to the pet shop and get a parrot teach it to say pieces of eight and **** opps i meaN SIT ON YOUR SHUOLDER
7. if you live near a marina get a boat and go around bording the othere boats and tell the owners youll take their gold and wenches or youll scuttle thier ship (*this will work until someone with a gun turns up usaally the police)
if by then youyll most probaly end up in jail so unl;ess BIG BUBBA has a computer problem solved and youll be cured so good luck and feel free to add what works for youhappy landlubbering

Post subject: Re: PTW addicts help line ARE YOU ADDICTED?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:00 am 

HELP I need pirates anonymous, I'll admit it..... I can't quit..... :oops:

Does anyone have the number.....................Please