Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: aww come on
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:00 am 

the game is stalling constantly so I was forced to use a fame reset with the hopes that this issue is gone tomorrow.

To whomever is helping to keep this game online ...kudos
but it would be nice if the percentage calculations were lower for those of us who aren't getting anywhere do to lack of players and rediculous losses with that "stollen" option and the amounts that are taken when attacked is astronomical. upgrading isnt an option anymore unless you luck out on a high winning attack but those are high and few between.

I'd also like to complain about that spam crap in the forum..what's up with that?

Post subject: Re: aww come on
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 am 

I'm not sure how the site is staying up but it is good. Because I've only been checking in a few times a month (If that.) I wouldn't know about the stalling but am happy to login and play to see if I have the same problem if you want me to. As for the spam I thought there was some spam filter that was put on the forums ages back but it doesn't seem to be working now. My post is quite pointless but is more just a 'hi' anyway. Figured I hadn't posted in quite awhile.