Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:54 pm 
Spasm Master

dreamland wrote:
u guys can try play this game n make more money..
it's very similar to ptw..
search, upgrade, defend, spy and attack..
take the link at my signature..
enjoy it...

If you havent' already found out, now's a good time to do so. The site you want us to signup for is a scam. Yes, that's right - a scam. They have admin accounts that attack you once you have enough to cashout (but never when you don't), and will accuse you of cheating if you cashout too much. If your friend comes over and logs in to his account, and you later login to yours, they will accuse you of having two accounts - won't even look at the signup info.

Then, you may go on their new "Cheater" thread in the forum, and have all of your personal information shown to the world - name, address, city, state, ect. - enough to go to their houses if someone wanted to - does that seem like trustworthy admin - that is infringement of the Privacy Act as well, and somewhere in their terms it probably says that they will not sell or give up your personal info... well they did.

Recent improvements to their game were only to try to keep up with PTW, as before that they did almost nothng, ans rarely even answered support questions. Nobody ever posted that they had found a prize. Now admin is active, just to try to pull people from here and into their scam. Trust me - stay away from "the other site" as we call it here

PTW is the best, and always will be. Check the forum out - everyone has always been paid, and you can contact admin whenever you want - i know i do lol. You'll neer be scammed by them - I've been paid twice.

Look at a few of my other recent posts too - they tell what else many of us feel the other site is doing.

Just wait for PTW to come back up - it'll be the best!

CaptainSpaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:48 am 

i am not sure about it is a scam..
i just playing the game while waiting PTW is going well..
sory for the advertising..
PTW is the best....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:40 am 

PTW is a unique game, but the Treasure Trooper theme for a "pay to" site is also pretty unique. Treasure Trooper is almost like a game in that you can earn secret treasures and buy various items in the trading hut with virtual coins. They have extremely active forums with plenty of advice for newcomers. And of course, plenty of money to be earned Visit my sig for more info if you want...

http://googanna.tripod.com/

8)