Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:23 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

hahah.. vince vince vince.. shut down i may say? all this talk about ask chris he knows the truth.. thats the reason he isnt posting blah blah blah.. and looks like he knows there ARE two of you.. which we only doubted for a couple minutes... while also saying.. MOST OF THE TIME it is ONE person.. which isnt too hard to do like he said.. congratulations

as for the black hole? nsng is currently being sucked in.. so im free to move about for awhile.. watch out ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:10 pm 

Just for the record.. I've not mapped at all since I joined PTW. I dont plan to do so in the future either. Each to they're own though. Whatever floats your boat :wink: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:44 pm 

ehh i dont even even care wut any1 thinks anymore if amin thinks i am playin 2 accoutns then ban me! cuz it is against the rules, other wise then we r two diffrent ppl

oh and how can every1 still say there is a glitch or whatever in the of the game but i kno for sure i hit who ever was in the middel 2 days ago but i was just wondering if bein in the middel changed the color of ur ship

and if there is such thing as a **black hole** i think the easy solution to this problem is to take 1 of the amdin accoutns and sit it there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:52 pm 
John the Fisherman

wow

and I thought I was gullible

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:57 am 

SeaCaptainN wrote:
1ecniv wrote:
i hav known him for 16 years and liv togther

I thought you lived in different houses...in different towns?

seacaptain shut up. you weer getting every1 to stop all this and U bring it bak up. and once again shevlok lies. hahaah wut a suprise (this is working out like the fearthefox tattletale). y bother even posting after a month if ur first post is gonna be a lie?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:08 am 

CSStriker wrote:
wow

and I thought I was gullible

im not gullible i kno wut i saw 2 days ago and i kno wut i did and u just happend to b 1 of the lucky ones who i didnt hit near the center

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:08 am 
John the Fisherman

*strokes lucky rabbits foot*

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:10 am 

heyy css mabye u shoudlnt b so cocky....
huskerswrkhavoc Success Dec 02 00:27:33

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:21 am 

Cremaster wrote:
1ec Do not let these guys fool you or bait you. They sit in the middle because it is a "safe zone". At the 0-0 location you can not be hit. Even a green is safe from all reds. If you can stay less than 7 squares from the 0-0 square then even though you can still be hit it is like you have less than zero fame no matter what your fame your fame is. So when someone hits you they either fail and thier fame goes down one or they succeed but only get 20 or so gold and thier fame goes down. Who would not pay even 100 to get your fame to go down one because at the levels these guys play at they would loose tens of thousands anywhere else on the gird.

What these guys are doing is they go on an attack rampage, filling thier holds with gold and go back to the center to wait for newbee greens to come by and hit them and have thier gold go down. They don't hit them back because thier fame will go back up and it is not worth it because the greens never have much gold anyway. It really is a shame because it ruins the game for everyone else that wants to play fair. I have notified the admin and Sea CaptainN several times but they do not care. They have told me that it has something to do with the super secret formula that figures out what you loose when you get hit and it can not be fixed. Right.

You will also note that there are lots and lots of resets in a 10x10 area around the 0-0 coordinate as well as islands that almost all contain the max gold (100). You won't find that storm crap that takes 10 moves from you in the middle. Trust me on that. Looks like we real players of PTW have been set up real bad so we can make it easier for popcan, huskers, dannathebreastfeeder, wwsucks, myboardnick, sluttykitten, mommietotwingirls, twalk, bcp19, KingDragQueen, wmjoyce, randythegaysailer, chevy, blazingpyro, simmeringmatchstriker, homojohn, 1ronco, thobble, cabinboy, and the rest of the "middle of the mappers"

I wonder what would happen if we all ran our fame up to about 20, picked up some big gold and ran throught the middle about 6:00 EST. I bet that would sure mess up the servers and teach PTW a lesson they would never forget.

What a douche bag!!! How the **** did my name come up? I have had success on hit and run tactics with the so called zero cord people - Have to wait a week to attack them again. SO........ Please refrain from directing your anger at me. Continue to do so and I will at least start trashing your momma :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:24 am 

yeah i dont think the middel of the game helps u much but i still havtn gone arodun chekcin to see if the part abotu the islands is true yet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:32 am 
Bros Before Hoes

this what you mean to show?

ecniv Success 2560 Lost Dec 02 00:27:33 View full detail
Rocco Failure 0 Lost Dec 02 00:02:57

just goes to show.. with the attack system everyone gets lucky once n awhile.. too bad you cant make any regularity out of it.. and that one hit still doesnt make up for the 3? ive had on you..

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3