Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Does 1rocco need to be banned?
Yes 73%  73%  [ 11 ]
No 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 15
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:58 am 
John the Fisherman

and for the reason why I voted yes is because you tend to make posts that are off topic and you complain about the fact that you might get banned...

I am sick of watching you picking fight with huskers...it's not what the forums are for...you seem to be nothing but trouble, so I voted to get you out

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:02 am 

CSStriker wrote:
for the record, I voted yes, and he didn't send me a PM about it at all...

I really don't understand why rocco is putting up such a fight...

do you even know what you are fighting for?

sure we do. u's think we are 1 person when there are atleast 4 people in these forums that kno we arent. and i didnt ask for more questions i asked for the reason u said yes. and of course u said yes because u allrdy lost the fight u had with me and ecniv

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:04 am 

CSStriker wrote:
and for the reason why I voted yes is because you tend to make posts that are off topic and you complain about the fact that you might get banned...

since u seem to hav been watching my posts do wut husk does and bring up the past

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:06 am 

CSStriker wrote:

I am sick of watching you picking fight with huskers...it's not what the forums are for...you seem to be nothing but trouble, so I voted to get you out

LOL WOW!!! lets thinka about this, well if some1 wasnt complaining to get him banned, he wouldnt be complaining about might getting band. so who is to say who is in the wrong? oh and btw stuff liek wut rocco does actuly makes the fourms entertaining (i think) cuz as soon as i got in i ran to see wut every1 posted LOL and by the amount of views in such a short amount of time im guessin other ppl r finding this entertinaing as well :lol: so if u ban rocco u will lose all this great reading material

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:07 am 

rite now check ip's .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:14 am 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

1ecniv wrote:
i am a network engineer in technology i do sit in front of a computer a lot of the day

If you're a "network engineer in technology", then you would know how to spoof IP addresses and be able to be logged into the forums with two accounts from two different IP addresses. Wouldn't you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:31 am 
John the Fisherman

1rocco wrote:
CSStriker wrote:
for the record, I voted yes, and he didn't send me a PM about it at all...

I really don't understand why rocco is putting up such a fight...

do you even know what you are fighting for?

sure we do. u's think we are 1 person when there are atleast 4 people in these forums that kno we arent. and i didnt ask for more questions i asked for the reason u said yes. and of course u said yes because u allrdy lost the fight u had with me and ecniv

I lost a battle?

refresh my mind for me, if you could

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:44 am 

SeaCaptainN wrote:
1ecniv wrote:
i am a network engineer in technology i do sit in front of a computer a lot of the day

If you're a "network engineer in technology", then you would know how to spoof IP addresses and be able to be logged into the forums with two accounts from two different IP addresses. Wouldn't you?

yeah captin thats true but i never cheated nor planed on cheatin nor am cheatin! but yeah i woudl kno how to do that but like we hav been sayin the whole time ask chris he knos the type of perosn i am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:06 pm 
A

huskers what makes you think you can start a thread to ban someone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:00 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

SeaCaptainN wrote:
Wow, you think I am another screenname of huskerswrkhavoc?

I think what few shreds of credibility you had left are now gone.

exactly what i thought when i read that comment... everyone who has been here knows that we are two different people...

as to you A? who the hell are you to come on the forums after God knows how long, and tell me what i can and cant do? if youve read around or even read what i posted, you know why i have the right to do that... so unless you have half a clue, then dont tell me what i can and cant do...

the MAIN reason i said rocco should get banned is for hacking into someone elses account.. if that is not serious, then i really dont know what is.. it is worse than cheating... i said before, and ill say it again, i dont care if ecniv stays, but get rid of the one who hacked into fox's account...

and rocco.. you STILL havent said why you have played both sides that 1) you hacked into his account by guessing the pw 123456... and then saying 2) who said that i was roccom? ... VERY contradicting stories.. and BOTH posted by you in these forums, and displayed at the beginning...

oh ****, its almost 6pm est.. time for seacaptainn to get on.. i better leave and not come back till he's done :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject: 2nd vote
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:22 pm 

can i vote yes more than once?

:lol:
just askin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:24 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

hahah... dont you wish... looks like we have 3 no's.. and my guess.. although we cant see it.. and the backend im 95% sure doesnt show it.. but i would guess that the 3 no's are 1ecniv, 1rocco, and A... 1st 2 are biased towards the situation.. A obviously has no clue what he's talking about hence his post..

there are 8 yes's... mine is biased to the subject since i started it.. making it 7... so 7-1 outside the issue... 8-3 vote

Post subject: well
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:25 pm 

i only voted yes because striker told me to
besides..hes kinda sexy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:27 pm 
John the Fisherman

I didn't tell you to!

don't start that now....

you and Cremaster really like to spread rumors about me!

haha

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:02 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

I voted yes because I know MecniV from way back and in my mind, anyone STUPID enough to get into someone else's account, for whatever reason, deserves what they get. MecniV and RoccoM... could be one person or two brothers since neither one has much imagination... MecniV = Vince M RoccoM = Rocco M... one just reversed the letters.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next