Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Does 1rocco need to be banned?
Yes 73%  73%  [ 11 ]
No 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 15
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:49 pm 
Spasm Master

Hey guys - long time no see lol

guess I'll step in on this one, with a yes vote.

Kinda sad niether of them can remember their own stories lol - maybe write them down next time? :wink:

I believe that they are two separate people, but that they both had something to do with the hacking (sort of proven by each other's undaunting attempts to keep the other unbanned)

Hacking in itself is worth getting banned - which both were, but then coming back and making another account? Shouldn't the same reason account for them being banned yet again?

The ever changing stories just show that they are trying to make up whatever lies they can to keep themselves in the game - as if their reputation isn't tarnished enough...

Chris, I think it's time to make use of that ban button once again :wink:
Well.... twice lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:56 pm 

CaptainSpaz wrote:

Kinda sad niether of them can remember their own stories lol - maybe write them down next time? :wink:

I believe that they are two separate people, but that they both had something to do with the hacking (sort of proven by each other's undaunting attempts to keep the other unbanned)

Hacking in itself is worth getting banned - which both were, but then coming back and making another account? Shouldn't the same reason account for them being banned yet again?

The ever changing stories just show that they are trying to make up whatever lies they can to keep themselves in the game - as if their reputation isn't tarnished enough...

Well.... twice lol

wow some ppl r so dumb and still hav no clue, how hav i been changin my story? and oh BTW chris has been reading this and he has been staying out of it on puropse cuz he has all the answers

Post subject: Re: well
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm 

MrsAir wrote:
i only voted yes because striker told me to
besides..hes kinda sexy

yeah thats a good enough reason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:02 am 
Spasm Master

I think others here will back me up also that I'm not "dumb" as you call me. Look above - huskers has given you plenty examples of where your story has faltered -- yet for some reason, you refuse to address any of them. Hmm... coincidence? Probably not :wink:

Anyways as I stated above, no matter what you two do here now, you were banned for hacking. You guys havent changed minds or bodies - you simply made second accounts. You should be banned for what you were already banned for, and making new accounts shouldn't get you out of what you did.

We've all read how "stupid" and "dumb" we all are, but that seems to be the only evidence you can provide - our lack of self intelligence. Sadly, you haven't shown much more. If you actually have evidence to prove some point as to why you guys shouldn't be banned, I think we are all open to here it. Otherwise, I really don't feel like reading that me, huskers, or bcp don't know what we are talking about. If no facts disprove us, it's only natural to assume we are right.

And also if you haven't realized, Chris has stayed out of all the threads lol - he has college midterms this week if I'm not mistaken

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:06 am 

bcp19 wrote:
I voted yes because I know MecniV from way back and in my mind, anyone STUPID enough to get into someone else's account, for whatever reason, deserves what they get. MecniV and RoccoM... could be one person or two brothers since neither one has much imagination... MecniV = Vince M RoccoM = Rocco M... one just reversed the letters.

WOW bcp i use to think u were 1 of the more intelligent people in this game btu i guess i was wrong LOL and how r u gonan say we hav no imagination? ur name is bcp19! that has no cleaverness to it at all!! and how can u say he is stupid if he **hacked** some1s account? fox should b thanking him cuz im sure some1 else would hav gottin into his accotun with a password that easy! and yes i woudl say fox did deserve wut he got but ONCE AGAIN NO1 KNOS WUT THEY R TALKING ABOUT! oh and 1 more thign....... when he hacked foxs accotun he coudl hav just as easly deleted foxs accotun and that woudl hav been the end of everythgin cuz they woudl not hav beeen able to recover that so mabye u shoudl think abotu that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:09 am 
Spasm Master

Deleted fox's account? Hmm... I don't remember seeing that button in my account, unless you guys got into the backend...

Even if I missed the button, everything is probably backed up, and the admins could've easily given him the account back.

Either way - what you two did was WRONG. There is always something worse you could've done, but that doesn't let you off the hook for what you DID. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:13 am 

CaptainSpaz wrote:
Deleted fox's account? Hmm... I don't remember seeing that button in my account, unless you guys got into the backend...

Even if I missed the button, everything is probably backed up, and the admins could've easily given him the account back.

Either way - what you two did was WRONG. There is always something worse you could've done, but that doesn't let you off the hook for what you DID. :roll:

hey maybe ppl shoudltn post unless they kno wut they r talkign about! cuz thats just acting liek a retart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:18 am 
Spasm Master

Some proof, facts, something? I thought I said we already heard we were "stupid" :wink: Also what is a retart? That's pretty RETARDED if I must say so myself :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:22 am 
Bros Before Hoes

1) vince.. you just got shut down up there by a 15 year old.. and you claim to be smart?

2) you also stated vince that rocco did hack into fox's account.. so what is the point in this?
1rocco wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:

because you are the same idiot that hacked into fox's account.. personally, and im sure many others feel the same, you shouldnt even be here now...

wait wait wait. who said i was roccom? check roccoms ip and check 1roccos.theyr diffrent. like i said no more ideas

?? hmmm looks fishy to me.. and yet you guys STILL wont address it...

bcp is the dumb one? then why do you happen to think that your account can be deleted? oh yea i remember that button is right um.. oh yea it doesn't exist.. so instead of telling everyone else how stupid we are.. why dont you learn the basics first...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:23 am 

CaptainSpaz wrote:
Some proof, facts, something? I thought I said we already heard we were "stupid" :wink: Also what is a retart? That's pretty RETARDED if I must say so myself :lol:

all the proof and facts u need will coem from chris seein how he knew who i am and who rocco is b4 this game was even made soooo.. oh wait y dont u ask the admins hwo it is possiable for me and rocco to b playin at the same time last night form diffrent ips? and then mabye u will hav proof that u need

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:26 am 
Bros Before Hoes

ok.. i think he said he believes you are two different people...

CaptainSpaz wrote:

ohhh yea.. that is what it said isnt it...

he said your stupid for hacking.. well not sure anyone other than yourself, your "brother/friend/acquaintance" isnt gonna agree with that statement...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:28 am 
Spasm Master

Maybe I'm missing something here, but let's look at it this way. Whether you are one person, two people, or a group of bingo players that get together on Sunday afternoons, I don't really care

We aren't saying you guys should be banned because of how many bodies you occupy - though this seems to be the only comeback I've read.

You guys HACKED - you were banned for doing it. And say it was Rocco all you want, but you are defending him, and you were dumb enough to play on his IP. You were banned for hacking once, and making another account doesn't take this fact away.

Now before I am called dumb or stupid again, please look at what you type before you hit that "submit" button. If it's not facts, then don't even bother. I am perfectly capable of scrolling up and reading the same thing over and over - actually, I already have.... So please don't post it again :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:29 am 

ok u idiot like i said yesterday befor u ran off to not learn the truth. i JUST voted no now look it says 4. so stop trying to think ur bad at it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:29 am 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
1) vince.. you just got shut down up there by a 15 year old.. and you claim to be smart?

2) you also stated vince that rocco did hack into fox's account.. so what is the point in this?
1rocco wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:

because you are the same idiot that hacked into fox's account.. personally, and im sure many others feel the same, you shouldnt even be here now...

wait wait wait. who said i was roccom? check roccoms ip and check 1roccos.theyr diffrent. like i said no more ideas

?? hmmm looks fishy to me.. and yet you guys STILL wont address it...

bcp is the dumb one? then why do you happen to think that your account can be deleted? oh yea i remember that button is right um.. oh yea it doesn't exist.. so instead of telling everyone else how stupid we are.. why dont you learn the basics first...

LOL the basics? i didnt kno that knowing to delete ur accoutn is part of the basics LOL i was just guesisn that u coudl because it would seem almost common to b able to do that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:31 am 

CaptainSpaz wrote:

Well.... twice lol

u too are scared of me. cuz i attack u everyday and eventually will hit u

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next