Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Does 1rocco need to be banned?
Yes 73%  73%  [ 11 ]
No 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 15
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:31 am 
Bros Before Hoes

1ecniv wrote:

LOL the basics? i didnt kno that knowing to delete ur accoutn is part of the basics LOL i was just guesisn that u coudl because it would seem almost common to b able to do that

well since you CANT delete your account on your own.. without having an admin do it.. and since thats protected on their end of it.. well yea it would kind of be basics.. cant delete your own account... know what your talking about next time.. come back now ya here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:33 am 
Bros Before Hoes

1rocco wrote:
CaptainSpaz wrote:
Hey guys - long time no see lol

guess I'll step in on this one, with a yes vote.

Kinda sad niether of them can remember their own stories lol - maybe write them down next time? :wink:

I believe that they are two separate people, but that they both had something to do with the hacking (sort of proven by each other's undaunting attempts to keep the other unbanned)

Hacking in itself is worth getting banned - which both were, but then coming back and making another account? Shouldn't the same reason account for them being banned yet again?

The ever changing stories just show that they are trying to make up whatever lies they can to keep themselves in the game - as if their reputation isn't tarnished enough...

Chris, I think it's time to make use of that ban button once again :wink:
Well.... twice lol

u too are scared of me. cuz i attack u everyday and eventually will hit u

no offense rocco.. but matt doesnt play that often, and when he does, he doesnt give a ****

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:33 am 

CaptainSpaz wrote:
You guys HACKED - you were banned for doing it. And say it was Rocco all you want, but you are defending him, and you were dumb enough to play on his IP. :wink:

see ur as dumb as husk. u think we should get banned due to wrong info.we deffinitly use diffrent ips

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:34 am 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
no offense rocco.. but matt doesnt play that often, and when he does, he doesnt give a ****

yeah like i said u would kno. u to probly hav eachothers aim and go making date plans together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:35 am 
Bros Before Hoes

actually its not wrong info.. because you HAVE posted from the same ip.. thats all i had said about that issue.. and guess what.. it was right... notice you never claimed to go to each others house until AFTER i said we'll see what the admin say about the ips...

and spaz especially..

can you READ rocco? or is it too hard for you? he said that you ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE... just that YOU need to be banned for hacking

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:35 am 
Bros Before Hoes

1rocco wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:

yeah like i said u would kno. u to probly hav eachothers aim and go making date plans together.

howd you know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:36 am 

CaptainSpaz wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something here, but let's look at it this way. Whether you are one person, two people, or a group of bingo players that get together on Sunday afternoons, I don't really care

We aren't saying you guys should be banned because of how many bodies you occupy - though this seems to be the only comeback I've read.

You guys HACKED - you were banned for doing it. And say it was Rocco all you want, but you are defending him, and you were dumb enough to play on his IP. You were banned for hacking once, and making another account doesn't take this fact away.

Now before I am called dumb or stupid again, please look at what you type before you hit that "submit" button. If it's not facts, then don't even bother. I am perfectly capable of scrolling up and reading the same thing over and over - actually, I already have.... So please don't post it again :wink:

wow serously lets think abotu this he lived in the same hosue with me so how does that make me stupid for playin with the same ip as me? the only thign stupid was me bein band for no reason SO SPAZ! TAKE UR ADVICE IF ITS NOT FACTS DONT WASTE FOURM SPACE! cuz everythign u typed was a waste and has nothgin to do with anythgin it is all ur opion!!!!!! cuz how would u kno? th eonly ppl who kno wut happend is... me/fox/rocco/chris so lets see every1 who has somthign to say and is not 1 of thos 4 needs to just let it go cuz u dont kno **** so was that a good enough comeback? and if u woudlnt defend a friend then somethigns wrong with u not me so use ur head and stay away from this thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:37 am 
Spasm Master

You've said you've played at each other's houses before - sorry, but when someone does something on the same IP, you are caught too - both are flagged, as IP addresses are the easiest way to track suspicious behavior.

And as for you guys hitting me, go ahead all you want. I don't have any gold lol, and I'm pretty sure I won't fail on either of you. And your ability to hit me (even though you can't) doesn't change the fact you should be banned

sorry... this war isn't on the seas :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:37 am 

since we are both here lets go bak to how u never answered yes to my question last night. u aid i voted no. i said tell me to vote and itll be there within secopnds and u log off. u dont like to be wrong do u?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:38 am 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
actually its not wrong info.. because you HAVE posted from the same ip.. thats all i had said about that issue.. and guess what.. it was right... notice you never claimed to go to each others house until AFTER i said we'll see what the admin say about the ips...

and spaz especially..

can you READ rocco? or is it too hard for you? he said that you ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE... just that YOU need to be banned for hacking

there is nothgin against the rules sayin u cant post form the same ip..... but i will b more then willin to hide it if u want me to im just proven that i hav nothgin to hide by not doin it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:39 am 
Bros Before Hoes

CaptainSpaz wrote:
You guys HACKED - you were banned for doing it. And say it was Rocco all you want, but you are defending him, and you were dumb enough to play on his IP. You were banned for hacking once, and making another account doesn't take this fact away.

what part of that is opinion? um as far as i see its fact.. you guys ADMITTED it.. well i guess if it is just an opinion that you admitted to doing it for no reason and now are yet again flipping your story around..

but enough from me.. i mean huskers

i have to go be seacaptainn now

Post subject:

1ecniv wrote:
th eonly ppl who kno wut happend is... me/fox/rocco/chris so lets see every1 who has somthign to say and is not 1 of thos 4 needs to just let it go

exactly. so every 1 shut up and let fox and shevlok talk. (if ever)

Post subject:

CaptainSpaz wrote:
You've said you've played at each other's houses before - sorry, but when someone does something on the same IP, you are caught too - both are flagged, as IP addresses are the easiest way to track suspicious behavior.

And as for you guys hitting me, go ahead all you want. I don't have any gold lol, and I'm pretty sure I won't fail on either of you. And your ability to hit me (even though you can't) doesn't change the fact you should be banned

sorry... this war isn't on the seas :wink:

there is nothgin against the rules saying u cant play form the same ip!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:40 am 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
CaptainSpaz wrote:

bring up the past once again. find somthing new to say. hack hack hack hack thats all u say

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:41 am 
Spasm Master

What you voted makes no difference - your vote is there and you still are down in the count - by a ton lol

you are two different people, OK?

ATTENTION: THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE

everyone got it?

THEY ARE TWO (2) DIFFERENT PEOPLE

and hacking is the main point.... and it's not opinion

Last edited by CaptainSpaz on Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next