Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Guess Who He Is
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:20 pm 

If you can tell me the guy's name that is in my avatar you will win 1 cool cat point. (making you 1% coolcat more than you already are)

(Im giving out coolcat points because i exceeded the coolcat point limit far long ago, so i might as well make other people a little bit cool.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:53 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

Too easy... Hiei from Otherworld

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:16 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

hah i woulda said goku

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:28 pm 

I didn't know that it was a guy.

Pokigayguy???? That is my guess

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:43 pm 

bcp19 wrote:

Too easy, yet you get it wrong. :shock:

Hiei from Demon World. ;)
And you gotta admit, it's an AWESOME show. Watched every episode till the end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:09 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kingdragun wrote:
bcp19 wrote:

Too easy, yet you get it wrong. :shock:

Hiei from Demon World. ;)
And you gotta admit, it's an AWESOME show. Watched every episode till the end.

Christ junior, you have to make everything into an argument...

Hiei is the offspring of a mating between a Koorime (Hina) and an unknown fire demon. Hina is born a Koorime, a race of self-reproductive ice demons who are all female. She fell in love with a fire demon and bore his son. However, this kind of action is considered a crime in the Island of the Koorimes, which floats above the Makai. Thus because of this and the fact that he was a male, he was given the title, "The Forbidden Child", and as an infant was thrown overboard by Rui, Hina's best friend. Before she did, however, she told the infant that if he must, he should come back and take revenge upon the Koorimes. Hina shed two tears which turned into gems, one for Hiei and one for his sister, Yukina, who is full fledged Koorime. Then he was thrown off.

Hiei is actually from iceworld and is a hybrid fire and ice demon. Just because Youko Kurama came across him on demon world does not mean he is from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:21 pm 

I am impressed. You do know everything fart.
Quote:
Hiei is the offspring of a mating between a Koorime (Hina) and an unknown fire demon. Hina is born a Koorime, a race of self-reproductive ice demons who are all female. She fell in love with a fire demon and bore his son. However, this kind of action is considered a crime in the Island of the Koorimes, which floats above the Makai. Thus because of this and the fact that he was a male, he was given the title, "The Forbidden Child", and as an infant was thrown overboard by Rui, Hina's best friend. Before she did, however, she told the infant that if he must, he should come back and take revenge upon the Koorimes. Hina shed two tears which turned into gems, one for Hiei and one for his sister, Yukina, who is full fledged Koorime. Then he was thrown off.

Hiei is actually from iceworld and is a hybrid fire and ice demon. Just because Youko Kurama came across him on demon world does not mean he is from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:44 pm 

bcp19 wrote:
Christ junior, you have to make everything into an argument...

Where did you get that info from. Though half of that is right, some parts are wrong.
Hiei was, technically speaking from Ice World, but I'm pretty sure that was above Demon World. Because when she dropped him from ice world, he fell to demon world. He spent all his youth there growing up and was raised there in demon world. Usually, where you grow up, is where you are from.

I was born in Detroit, but moved to the suburbs into a different city. I say im from the city I live in now, not from Detroit (which i moved from before I was even one). Just like hiei, who I doubt was even a few months old when dropped.

So all in all, he's technically from Ice World, but he would say he was from Demon World.
Not Other World, which is were Koenma lives..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:13 pm 

Sorry if it seems a dum question but I don't know anything about the story. Did she give him a parachute before dropping him between worlds?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:38 pm 

Darkmyst9 wrote:
Sorry if it seems a dum question but I don't know anything about the story. Did she give him a parachute before dropping him between worlds?

Hell no!

Parachutes are for squares...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:11 pm 
Ur reason 4 the eyepatch

LOL this just snowballed into a big anime discussion.... it was a simple question people .... ive seen most of the shows but i dont remeber his name lol ...