Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:30 pm 

bcp19 wrote:
Typical, lol

I didn't want to start anything..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:05 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

then see that "x" button at the top? or the "back" (aka left arrow) button there? thats what you push when you dont wanna "start ****".. but no.. instead you clutter the forums.. the exact opposite that a mod wanna-be should and would be doing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:39 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kInGdRaGuN wrote:
bcp19 wrote:
Typical, lol

I didn't want to start anything..

Sure you do, look at all the stuff you started already. If you did not want to start anything then you would not have posted at all. You WANTED someone to respond to your post so you could play the poor abused and attacked little 15 year old that nobody likes. Again, take your magnets and go home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:01 pm 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
then see that "x" button at the top? or the "back" (aka left arrow) button there? thats what you push when you dont wanna "start ****".. but no.. instead you clutter the forums.. the exact opposite that a mod wanna-be should and would be doing...

there is no X button at the top. :?

bcpidiot wrote:
Sure you do, look at all the stuff you started already. If you did not want to start anything then you would not have posted at all. You WANTED someone to respond to your post so you could play the poor abused and attacked little 15 year old that nobody likes. Again, take your magnets and go home

wow...i clearly stated i didn't want to start anything. it's like you WANT me to start yellin at you..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:08 pm 
Crotchedy Old Fart

kInGfAgOt wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:

there is no X button at the top. :?

bcpidiot wrote:

wow...i clearly stated i didn't want to start anything. it's like you WANT me to start yellin at you..

Gee, once again you cannot think of anything original but have to throw back what is said to you. And once again, FYI, there IS a big white X in the upper left hand corner of internet browsers, and if you cannot find that, then you can always just pull the plug on that big square box that most of us call a computer and you use as a coaster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:24 pm 

bcp19 wrote:
Gee, once again you cannot think of anything original but have to throw back what is said to you. And once again, FYI, there IS a big white X in the upper left hand corner of internet browsers, and if you cannot find that, then you can always just pull the plug on that big square box that most of us call a computer and you use as a coaster.

Okay, forget you.

I'm tired of you posting your stupid posts and thinking that you are so much better then me and I'm tired of seeing how you think you are a riot. You're not. It's just getting too annoying and boring answering your retarded posts. Really, it's just same old, same old with you.

So forget you.
I'm ignoring all you're negative and gay posts.
So don't wait for me to post and make your day because after I post you probably think "yes! he posted, now I can try and insult him and everyone will think I'm funny!".
So you go ahead and try and become a little comedian on an online forum.

Have fun.

Again, reply if you want. I'm done with you.