Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Does 1rocco need to be banned?
Yes 73%  73%  [ 11 ]
No 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 15
 Post subject: attn: 1rocco
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:28 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

Ok either ecniv or rocco.. whichever one said i ran out of ideas? actually.. i have this thing.. its called a life.. i dont know if you've ever heard of it.. you may be able to get on ebay and buy one, idk how much they go for now-a-days...

i ran out of ideas? son.. ive been gone since 10 am my time on thanksgiving... and i dont think i checked forums so 2am thanksgiving my time possibly.. it is now 622 on the day AFTER thanksgiving..

rocco... you said you are not the same person roccom that got banned for fox's account? then why did your little buddy 1ecniv say that YOU deserved to be banned then? and you yourself admitted to it... hmmm

1rocco wrote:
You are all SO DUMB. It was a matter of guessing the easiest numbers.123456.(idiot) and i did this for revenge. And to let every1 kno that if this happened to them they wouldnt hav gold returned because you aint friends with the admin. who knos wut info fearthefox gets from them.

and here is just yesterday i think? maybe today idk and i really dont care...

1rocco wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
because you are the same idiot that hacked into fox's account.. personally, and im sure many others feel the same, you shouldnt even be here now...

wait wait wait. who said i was roccom? check roccoms ip and check 1roccos.theyr diffrent. like i said no more ideas

i think that there is sufficient enough evidence to prove that at least he needs to be banned, and the fact that him n ecniv are routinely posting from the same ip address is another thing that could lead to that...

Post subject: Re: attn: 1rocco
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:57 am 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
Ok either ecniv or rocco.. whichever one said i ran out of ideas? actually.. i have this thing.. its called a life.. i dont know if you've ever heard of it.. you may be able to get on ebay and buy one, idk how much they go for now-a-days...

i ran out of ideas? son.. ive been gone since 10 am my time on thanksgiving... and i dont think i checked forums so 2am thanksgiving my time possibly.. it is now 622 on the day AFTER thanksgiving..

rocco... you said you are not the same person roccom that got banned for fox's account? then why did your little buddy 1ecniv say that YOU deserved to be banned then? and you yourself admitted to it... hmmm

1rocco wrote:
You are all SO DUMB. It was a matter of guessing the easiest numbers.123456.(idiot) and i did this for revenge. And to let every1 kno that if this happened to them they wouldnt hav gold returned because you aint friends with the admin. who knos wut info fearthefox gets from them.

and here is just yesterday i think? maybe today idk and i really dont care...

1rocco wrote:
huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
because you are the same idiot that hacked into fox's account.. personally, and im sure many others feel the same, you shouldnt even be here now...

wait wait wait. who said i was roccom? check roccoms ip and check 1roccos.theyr diffrent. like i said no more ideas

i think that there is sufficient enough evidence to prove that at least he needs to be banned, and the fact that him n ecniv are routinely posting from the same ip address is another thing that could lead to that...

no husk u were miss informed we dont routinely post from the same ip seacaptin just said we hav been on the same ip b4 but im sure if u check the records u will find i post more formmine then his house ok so y dont u take ur own advice and get a life and sto wastin the 1 u hav now trying to get rocco banned!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:14 am 

and its just dumb for some1 to vote for yes and not post anythng so next time if some1 wants to vote y dont they say somthing cuz it seems liek the only 1 who really cares about rocco playin is husk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:14 am 
Bros Before Hoes

hah.. i'm OBVIOUSLY not the only one that feels the way i do... ok maybe its not so "routinely" but i gurantee its more than once or twice.. and if your always together is that all you do? sit at home on the computer? at each others house of course? or is there a little somethin else that goes on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:15 am 

u are still afraid of me and obviously. wut seacaptain said to me was WRONG. well actually to the average HUMAN it would be rite but husk obviously is WAY diffrent from us. he is PERFECT he never cheats on games and he sure as hell doesnt think. and a simple poll isnt good enough. PSST every1 i pmed today all vote yes in the poll i made. IDIOT its as easy as that. still no ideas. and if u had this thing called a life u would shut up and stop trying to think of ways to get rid of competitors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:21 am 
Bros Before Hoes

lol.. then ask shelvock for a log of ALL of my pm's... they are on the backend of all php forums... if you know anything you'd of course know that... i didnt pm ONE person about that.. only pm's ive done recently are to CSStriker because they pm'd me so i replied to em...

but your right.. im so dumb... just like jamie's pointed out before.. im SUPER stupid.. but oh thats right.. im going to college for something that HE had no clue what it was... he calls me out for being stupid and the funny thing is nobody here has a clue... not one..

and hey! 1 vote no.. rocco?

Last edited by huskerswrkhavoc on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:21 am 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
hah.. i'm OBVIOUSLY not the only one that feels the way i do... ok maybe its not so "routinely" but i gurantee its more than once or twice.. and if your always together is that all you do? sit at home on the computer? at each others house of course? or is there a little somethin else that goes on?

well if ur not the only 1 who feels that way y dosnt any1 else say somthign? cuz NO ONE CARES!!! BUT YOU! so chill out and play the game go and attack him if u hate him that much but cryign about it to admins will not get him banned and actuly husk seeing how he is my brother and i am a network engineer in technology i do sit in front of a computer a lot of the day but i dont sit there and refresh liek soem ppl :roll: LOL but if i did oh man woudl ppl b in for it!!!! :lol: so think wut u want that goes on but liek i said b4 ask admin how its possiable for me and him to both be posting at the same time from diffrent ips!!!!! go ahead this will b more then enough proof that u need to show we r 2 diffrent ppl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:24 am 
Bros Before Hoes

hey ecniv how old do you think i am? probably think im some guy in my 20's or 30's that should be out working every day? yea um... i'm actually in highschool... who's your brother? which one? rocco? funny you said you were friends before? you guys really need to decide your story straight.. especially rocco

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:25 am 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
and hey! 1 vote no.. rocco?

actually dumbass that wasnt me. and from wut ur saying u kno the admins well. so ask them who did and didnt vote in the poll. o u wont do it because u want this to go on and on. because ur never wrong ur a genious y are u wasting ur time with a computer game if ur so smart?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:27 am 
Bros Before Hoes

never said i was a genius did i? no.. i said i wasnt stupid... thats all i claimed... and you and ecniv would be the 2 that would vote no for sure.. one of the two.. big deal.. and lemme guess its neither of you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:31 am 

dont worry who it is. cry about it to the admins if u wanna kno so bad. becuase ur poll isnt working here coms the complaining.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:34 am 
Bros Before Hoes

complaining?

actually to tell ya the truth, i wasnt gonna make a poll with this.. decided at the last second...

the point is.. you said "who said i was roccom?" and really contradicting yourself you said that the pw was easy "123456" well... even mecniv said you deserved to be banned for that.. and you can do nothing to refute that, because its there, solid evidence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:38 am 

so ur not as dumb as u talk and slash or think. and if u think i voted no tell me to vote no i will will do it within seconds. ok?

like i said u dont want the answer this proves it. u dont want people knowing were 2 diffrent people u dont want to kno i didnt vote. because u want every1 to think ur rite. well all u had to say was yes and i wouldve voted but instead u log out. defend urself here. u waste all this time complaining and cant even giv a sec to say yes that proves my point.

coincidence that u log out com bak and seacaptains on. lol doubt it. this means u hav other peoples screenames and u use them. like me ad ecniv dont kno u hav boyfriends tell u where we are located

ok how aoubt this. all who voted yes say why. and admin or mod will confirm that the people giving there reason is the person that said yes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:56 am 
John the Fisherman

for the record, I voted yes, and he didn't send me a PM about it at all...

I really don't understand why rocco is putting up such a fight...

do you even know what you are fighting for?

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:57 am 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

Wow, you think I am another screenname of huskerswrkhavoc?

I think what few shreds of credibility you had left are now gone.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next