Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: uncouth
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:15 pm 

i seem to have allowed myself to get carried away with bashing some pirates in the story game.i know my mother doesn't appreciate that sort of humor and realize there are some who are offended by it.it was not my intention to offend anyone and i appologize to those who were. sincerely i resolve to clean it up to at least a pg rating and bash those who can sport the banter.for those who who can't let it slide,hey don't talk about it!bring it on xtkiller!your my kinda sport see.thanks for the heads up.

Post subject: Re: uncouth
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:29 pm 

No problem man its just a game. I will look for you on the sea three times a week and in the story many more. :pirat: :salut:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:11 pm 

DITTO XT DITTO LOL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:32 pm 

Ah such a time it tis this year already alas it is of the opinion of certain P I R A T E S to needlessly take some things too seriously 8) :roll: . O f course the opinion does not necessarily represent the truth :wink: . Scurvy dogs, Scalywags, roasted varmits , plunderers, girl pirates, he he boy pirates, alien pirates :alien: , he he Being somewhat less knowledgeable than some others appear to be. I have always been of a mind in beleiveing that in order to be Uncouth you had to be or have some couth to ah lets say begin with and from my expeirence as a P I R A T E and having dealt with the later so spoken about they do not seem to really have any of this couth stuff........cooties yes everyone of us Dastardly gold plundering seagoing crooks all have the cooties and yes i know some of the spelling in this paragrah is not accurate i have not meet a n english major here yet besides that P I R A T E S neither speak splain nor spell accurately ............They even sssllluurrrr their words most of the time So heave ho lets have a good show and if you all want nicey nicey start by putting the gold back were ye got it from which i doubt will ever happen...........some things don t sound so good but hey i think the intention was and is some humor even though it may not sound like sometimes...........you know the girls just want to have fun :lol: :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:34 pm 

hey fred
what can i say your a pretty cool dude
thanks for the feedback and jest yets habba goob tymeba

Quote:
he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast

Quote:
bon apetit