Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: back on track for MMBs bad year
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:58 am 

the Goddess of the Undersea World, aka the wicked witch of the west, aka Soulfire.
"You have crossed my path once too often, and it is my mission to stop you in your tracks!" she cackled ( for she was a witch ) (spelt with a w) (not a b) "It is within my power to banish you to an undersea cave where you can keep little Lawrence happy (lawrence was a moray eel with a nasty temper, much like his owner). Do you have anything to say in your defence? No? Good! Off you go then!
The shark guards arrived and carted off the strange looking Dorothy to the undersea cave where little lawrence was waiting...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:33 am 

Meanwhile Soulfire comtemplated the punishment, little lawrence would be able to take plenty of bites but would that be enough?

A quick rummage in her spell book solved the problem! A quick wave of her wand and a huge wooden spoon appeared, she mumbled some words and some really pretty coloured sparks flew from the emd of her wand, You should have seen them, they were such pretty colours, blues, greens. reds and some silver and gold, it made such a pretty display that was even better than freworks. Whoops got carried away there. The spoon was now floating in mid air and suddenly shot off down to the cave, where it chase the strange looking dorothy round the cave whacking him on the derriere. Ow Ow Ow, he yelled but that woke up little lawrence (he'd been playing exodus3000 and had dozed off). A very angry lawrence flew out of his little rock chair fuming, teeth at the ready he....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:27 am 

got a little to close to jerryrocks,without his ruby reds on see,he grabbed the little water snake and bit his little head off and with the younglings from the eels litter thrown in the wok had himself a nice little stirfry,yeah thanks for the spoon he said as he snatched it out of the air,witches,snitches,critches and ditches why is that witch always tryin to get in me britches.THAT'S ENOUGH! he proclaimed as he vowed he'd finally have to give that witch the spankin she'd been beggin for,his only decision was how to deliver,over the rail or swiftly whilst still on her broom.crushing the spoon now in his bare hand(he needed a toothpick) he resolved that the witch really needed coolin,yeah and he wasn't foolin he knew now he must send her back for schoolin,now should i wear the ruby reds or me biker boots,ah i'll put on me basket ball sneakers have some real sport of it he thought when he saw in the back of the cave.....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:51 pm 

Little lawrences' daddy, huge great thing he is, mouth as big as the Sydney Opera House. "Oi where's my little Lawrence, I'm Big Larry and if you have done anything to my little lawrence you've had it mate!" As Big Larry turned around he saw a frying pan full of little moray eel bones, his eyes turned red with fury and he unleashed a terrible roar which made the rocks fall from the walls of the cave. Quick as a flash he sped towards the strange looking dorothy and with a flick of his massive body he slapped dorothy right out of the cave. But the shark guards were waiting and they threw dorothy back in, the eel whacked him back out and the sharks threw him back in, this went on for ages until the witch got bored watching, and sent for Poppy, her pet Kracken.,..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:23 pm 

Poppy, still a little sleepy from her afternoon nap, saw the game of Dorothy-Pong and thought she was dreaming. She pinched herself with a tentacle, then pinched Dorothy, just to be certain. Dorothy yelped and slapped Poppy, whereupon Poppy cried. The witch, seeing her darling Kraken abused so, vowed a most terrible vow of revenge against Dorothy. She wasn't sure when or where it would happen, but she WAS sure it would involve lots of peaches and possibly a midget or two.

Meanwhile, Chuckles, un-earringed and frothing with rage, set sail for a nearby island which belonged to her frenemy Nimizts. That's right, it was Nim's Island. Despite its unfortunate name, (which was frighteningly similar to a soon-to-be-released third rate movie starring a precocious child and an over-the-hill actress,) this island was wonderfully peaceful. Chuckles, succombing to the pervasive lulling of the island.....

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:49 pm 

yeah just like the poppy fields yeah that's right that's the ticket yeah because the tinman(a.k.a. dwazzy) had met up with the cowardly lion (a.k.a.........)along with dorothy were all about to have a nice nap while (ofcourse dorothy had escaped by simplely clickin his heels together)immediately opon having seen to much eel to eat and what the tinman had saw was merely a hologram thingy he had on his wrist from doin a cameo on some arnald movie on mars yeah that's right yeah see and a nap was really lokkin pretty good at the moment on the long voyage in search of the wizard of ptw.a.k.a.............

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:48 pm 

As Chuckles sailed close to the island her frothing rage started to dissipate. The island was so peaceful and calm that it was the only effect that it could have on her. Nim's island was a peaceful place that flourished with pretty flowers and babbling brooks but underneath there was something terribly wrong with the island. chuckles pulled her ship up to the beach and set anchor. Jumped off her ship into the cold dark water. It sent a chill up her spine as she started to walk up on the beach. Off in the distance she could see what she thought was pretty flowers, but as she got closer she seen what it really was and a cold chill(colder than the water) race down her spine and back up. All she could do was stand and stare at the beauty of the evil sight. What she seen was in fact.........

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:00 am 

Nimizts! (Who, astonishingly enough, really did look like a bouquet of flowers from a distance.) He stalked toward her, screaming some gibberish. "Where is it? Where is it?!!!!!!!" he yelled at her as she cringed and shook.

"Where is what, Nim?" she asked timidly, for Chuckles had an unhealthy respect for this mighty pirate.

He dropped to his knees beside her and began digging in the sand furiously, moaning in such a way as to make Chuckles stare at him and wonder why she had put him on such a high pedestal. Suddenly, he screamed and jumped to his feet. "It's broken! Oh, it's broken!" With that, he charged back down the beach to find his ship and drown himself in a barrel o' rum.

Chuckles, eyebrows raised, reached into the hole in the sand and pulled out a golden cup that was cracked down the middle. On it, in bright, jeweled letters, was the word "TREATY." She stuck it in her blouse with a grin and went back to her ship to find some duct tape.

She was in such a hurry to get back to her ship, she failed to notice Mary sitting in the sand near a very large rock. Using her binoculars, Mary was spying on......

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:17 pm 

...... JW who had been secretly stalking Chuckles, while he had though Mary was asleep. As Mary focus's in with the binoc's she had up to her eye's she see's writen on the side of JW's Binoc's the words. "ACME - Xray Vision"

It was JW who at that moment got a chill up his spine an turned with Binoc's still up to his eye's and focused right in on Mary.................

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:52 pm 

.....binoc's which also said "ACME - Xray Vision". Laughing hysterically she waves at jw who in return waves back slowly, he wasn't sure what her laughter was all about. He knew what kind of x-ray binoc's he had but he wasn't sure what kind mary had. Laughing hysterically mary waves at jw to come closer. He turns his ship towards the island she was on and pulled right up beside her. Mary was still laughing and jw couldn't understand as to why. Pointing at the binoc's mary, wiping tears off her face and speaking in between burst of laughter said, why didn't you tell me you had the binoc's like mine? How do you think I know where the gold is? You see the x-ray binoc's that mary and jw had were to see through wood, they wouldn't see through anything else. Jw, through his own bursts of laughter, dropped his binoc's and fell to the ground laughing. Lets go and see how much gold we can find he finally said after getting his self under control again. So off they went looking for gold as nimizts was happily drowning in his barrel o' rum. Chuckles, with her golden cup neatly tucked into her blouse was franticly looking for some duck tape when who should appear on the horizon but ........

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:01 am 

the w(b)itch herself! "Hello there fellow pirates!" she screeched through a loud hailer, on top of which was balanced her very own pair of ACME binoculars, not the x-ray version but the sooper-dooper high strength night-vision-included purple ones with the bungy cord attachment for attaching to loud hailers. Whilst gawping through these and waving at mary and jw she neglected to see what was right in front of her. Suddenly there was a loud sickening crunch. CRUNCH! The w(b)itch removed the hailer/binocs combo and looked at the water, sad little bits of wood were floating all round from what was obviously once a ship. "Oh" she said, "what a mess" . The surrounding sea was awash with crabby cakes. Another ship appeared along side, on the deck was Dwazzy, desperately trying to get a sun tan. "Hiya" she yelled throught her ACME loud hailer, ".......

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 am 

OK

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:13 am 

"Looks like you could use a hand with those crabby patties, mate!"

To which, the sea Bwitch replied, "Arrrrgh! Keep your lily-white mitts off me crab!"

Dwazzy, unheeding, thew a few puppies overboard to fetch the crabcakes. She whistled them back to her ship, each loaded with four to five cakes tied with neat little puppy-dog knots to their tails. The puppies, however, had other plans for those crab cakes and they headed for shore. They climbed out of the water and shook, spraying Mary with sand, water and bits of crab.

Dwazzy began hopping up and down on the deck, screaming through her ACME hailer things of which her mother would never approve. (The gist of it was that those pups would be welcome back on her ship when pigs flew or the lag was fixed. Hehe) The seabwitch, seeing her crab cakes trotting off on the tails of puppies, turned a heretofore unheard of shade of purple. She turned to Dwazzy and began throwing vicious cans of asparagus at her head. Dwazzy, hoping to snag a new hailer when Soul ran out of asparagus, made faces and ducked. Having forgotten her sunscreen, Dwazzy also forgot how long she had been out in the sun and soon.....

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:52 pm 

had jerryrocks open a can of those asparagus and show her how to make his oil and garlic clam sauce with asparagus tips and freshly grated cheese,ofcourse you'll need a fresh loaf of arthur ave seeded italian bread for the wiping of the plate after all the linguine is gone,he was thinkin of what to drink when he was awakened from his delightful dream and remembered he had another month to go til weigh out on his weight loss bet,wait a minute he lied to himself i don't really even like crapcakes,i hope the puppies are enjoying themselfs,i think i'll have a bowl of steel cut oatmeal,yummy when....

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:50 pm 

Well while jerry was off drifting in the sea eating his oatmeal, dwazzy was back on her ship getting burnt to a nice crisp. "Quick" yell dwazzy to her crew, "get this ship to the island. I want some of those crabby cakes." So off towards the island went dwazzy and crew. The angry sea Bwitch started jumping up and down because she had run outta cans of asparagus to throw and still didn't have all the cakes. "Argg", she screamed at her crew, "get up here and get this ship over to the island before that pesky dwazzy gets there." Her crew had been in the water trying to get as many of the cakes as they could, but now they scurried on to the ship and headed towards the island. It was a race to see who could get there first and keep mary from the cakes.

Meanwhile back on the island mary was trying to talk the puppies into giving the cakes to her when she seen the ships heading towards the island. She reached out and tried to snatch the cakes off of one of the puppies when they all took off into the jungle. Mary was close on their heels when she fell into the pit that was filled with jello. Only this time it was filled with a white sticky substance. Little did mary know but it was filled with instant potatoes that someone had left for the sea monster. Pawing and digging her way to the top she finally sat on the edge of the pit when the other two ships landed and off ran dwazzy and the sea Bwitch pushing and shoving each other out of the way. All at once the puppies came flying out of the jungle and ran past everyone so quick that they barely seen them. Out of the jungle came ..........

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next